• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

Feel sorry for him with all the injurys he has had, i know a couple of the coaches at Fulham and they were raving about him and said they had never seen a player with so much talent that young. Sadly for him [ and us] he has really suffered with different injurys i hope he gets the chance to show how good he is if/when he moves and can stay injury free.

De Zebri seemed to prefer Pedro and Wellbeck. Pedro fair enough but don't understand the amount of game time Wellbeck was getting over Ferguson.

Could it be that Wellbeck is more physical and that they didn't want to break Ferguson physically before they had a chance to cash in?

As with every young player we bring though or sign based on potential, I have an irrational desire to see him succeed. The realistic view of things is that he's mentally scarred by several seasons of constant injuries and the mental repair may well be as hard as the physical.

He may well end up being one that goes long in his career if his injuries are sorted because he's not played a lot of football for a long time.

I'd be willing to bet he will be back at a high level in 3/4 years time, somewhere like villa or Brighton and then end up being courted by a Liverpool or utd.

Good luck sess, sorry it didn't work out.

He has talent.. Someone will get something out of him. At this point we need to cut the dead weight. No more potential that turns into players that are never fit.

Bye bye

Back