• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

Wow.....just watching the full interview on demand. Within the first 2 mnutes, " Its a story worth telling, it is a truly inspirational story."

From Sol himself. Who talks like that?

Quite a few people have mentioned narcissistic personality diorder as the cause and I am starting to think that's the case - but at what point do you distinguish between someone with narcissistic personality disorder and being just a ****?

He had that point at Arsenal didn't he when he asked to be subbed off, left the game completely and didn't play for quite a while.

My father has bipolar and he wasn't diagnosed properly until a year and a half ago and he's 50 now. I remember seeing Stacey Slaters mum on Eastenders and telling him he reminded me of her in his mood swings. Thing is he hadn't always been like that from what I remember but as he got older it started to come out worse and worse and now it is very bad at present.

It is very possible Campbell has something, and it does seem similar to Bruno. But I don't think it' bipolar.

Can't believe how sorry I feel for him at the moment.

Quite a few people have mentioned narcissistic personality diorder as the cause and I am starting to think that's the case - but at what point do you distinguish between someone with narcissistic personality disorder and being just a ****?

He had that point at Arsenal didn't he when he asked to be subbed off, left the game completely and didn't play for quite a while.

My father has bipolar and he wasn't diagnosed properly until a year and a half ago and he's 50 now. I remember seeing Stacey Slaters mum on Eastenders and telling him he reminded me of her in his mood swings. Thing is he hadn't always been like that from what I remember but as he got older it started to come out worse and worse and now it is very bad at present.

It is very possible Campbell has something, and it does seem similar to Bruno. But I don't think it' bipolar.

Can't believe how sorry I feel for him at the moment.

Don't waste your time feeling sorry for him. Mental illness didn't make him do what he did, it was planned and executed over a long time in order for him to extract the maximum possible amount of money from the situation.

He lined his pockets with cash from those who scrimped and saved to cheer him on every week, from the kids who made him their hero and from the club that made him a star.

**** him, don't waste your sympathy - there is literally nothing that 'man' doesn't deserve.

Marky they had the mother on 5 live yesterday (link below) talking about this, the mother was practically begging for him to be in his sons life....... They played a bit of an interview from last week where he talked about not seeing his kid, he slimily worms his way out of it listen below...... the man is a ****ing disgusting excuse for a human, someone in the media needs to stand up to this cretin and tell it to his face..... YOUR A C>U>N>T, thats why people hate you.

Janet Tyler 20 March 14
http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/victoriad

Will make you hate the man even more, if thats possible

1 page from sols autobiography.
The ramblings of a mad man.

y5y6usab.jpg

It gives me associations of Kim Jong Un, Gadhaffi, that guy in Syria. People completely out of touch with the real world, either suffering from superiority complexes or just bat **** crazy.

I think Levy should consider Sol to b our next manager. He would certainly unite the fan base like no other :)

Sol Sol, wherever you may be
hiding from the son that you refuse to see
and we don't give a **** because you are history
peddling your lies in your biography

Back