• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

We'll never replace Kane, he is unique. We need a 19+ a season goal scorer just to replace his goals.
Richarlison got 11 from 28 in the league this year. Not all appearances were 90 mins and not all as #10.

I understand the need for competition, but think we would have to spend a lot of money to get better for Ange's system. And that's a gamble. We don't have great form spending big...

If Richi can stay fit for a whole season, and play at 10, I could see him getting 20 goals in the league.

Richarlison got 11 from 28 in the league this year. Not all appearances were 90 mins and not all as #10.

I understand the need for competition, but think we would have to spend a lot of money to get better for Ange's system. And that's a gamble. We don't have great form spending big...

If Richi can stay fit for a whole season, and play at 10, I could see him getting 20 goals in the league.

9 goals in 14 PL games as a CF according to Whoscored

That's a good return.

If Richarlison wasn't already here and just had stayed mostly fit somewhere else playing for a decent side as a striker I think we would be linked to him and quite a lot of our fans would have wanted us to sign him.

Unless we're spending close to £100m on a striker I doubt we'll get someone that's a clear upgrade on him. Not exactly a ton of top quality strikers around, just look at the recruitment of teams around us.

Think we need another striker. Don't think Veliz or Parrot are ready for the step up to be one of two striker options for us. But it will probably be someone fairly close to Richarlison's level.

They’re just not the same force they were even 20 years ago let alone their team in the 90s or going back further to the 70s. They’re simply a good team now but there’s at least 4-5 teams in the world that are better than them.

Back