• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2014

BsyVtxECYAA6xIk.jpg

Bsx_EfzCQAAvdIE.jpg

july17_am_instory.jpg

july17_am730.jpg

july17_am730a.jpg

july17_am730b.jpg

july17_am730c.jpg

july17_am730d.jpg

july17_am730e.jpg

july17_am730f.jpg

july17_am730g.jpg

july17_am730h.jpg

july17_am730i.jpg

july17_am730j.jpg

july17_pm_instory.jpg

july17_pm730.jpg

july17_pm730a.jpg

july17_pm730b.jpg

july17_pm730c.jpg

july17_pm730d.jpg

july17_pm730e.jpg

july17_pm730f.jpg

july17_pm730g.jpg

july17_pm730h.jpg

july17_pm730i.jpg

Bsy2H5bCYAAJ4yt.jpg

BszGADVCcAAC4lb.jpg

*thinks of Lamela, Eriksen and Holtby linking up with each other*

*tries to hide raging hard-on at work*

(edit: based on purely football related matters of course!)

Watching the training vid on there and noticed how we have Friedel and Archer both running some of the outfield player drills. Obviously a lot of focus being put on short passing across the back using the keeper.

[video=youtube;SSBHRfu7Kjc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSBHRfu7Kjc&app=desktop[/video]

Interesting at the end when he was asked a question in Spanish, he looked very awkward and looked for guidance to see if he could answer it or not in Spanish.

Really excited to see if there is a change in style tonight. Even though it's early, I expect to see changes and atleast some GHod damn movement

Really excited to see if there is a change in style tonight. Even though it's early, I expect to see changes and atleast some GHod damn movement

Couldnt agree more, win lose or draw tonight I couldnt care less about. I just want to see us more the ball around quickly and watch players make runs forward

Saw some training videos and it looked like Lamela and Lennon were playing as strikers(on opposite teams).

Just watched the press conference and it certainly answers the question over Poch's English - he can definately speak English! (I didn't say really well...) He is obviously going to be more confident in Spanish, but as it seems he will be using English exclusively in conferences, I just hope he doesn't make some major error for the press to pick up on.

Agree. I remember the US tour 2 seasons ago and seeing the AVB high-line for the first time and it worried the f#ck out of me for the coming season.
I am hoping the start of the Poch reign doesnt fill me with same trepidation as the AVB one did

Back