• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2024

I know what you mean harr, but I think it is fairly easy for a wide attacker like Moore to get minutes i.e. it is not down the spine of the team, it is not a vital DM or defence role, it is the easiest position to chuck him in and see what happens

I think that's a fair comment, wouldn't be surprised is figures don't show that its young wide players who get the early chances at first team football over the years.

I know what you mean harr, but I think it is fairly easy for a wide attacker like Moore to get minutes i.e. it is not down the spine of the team, it is not a vital DM or defence role, it is the easiest position to chuck him in and see what happens
Tbf I did say Moore would be the exception
A very fair point, but I get the impression Ange is testing the waters to use Lankshear off the bench next season (what can he do in 20 mins sort of stuff) and Moore will be here anyway. I think Lankshear is forcing Ange to rethink the initial loan plan. Will be interesting to see. I'd take the punt personally, but I am a fan not an expert!!!!
Maybe he is, and if Ange is certain then it won't be a punt so I would be ok with it. But we have seen strong links to plenty of forwards ( Chiesa is one who just will not go away!) who are far more established and I'm fairly certain it will be one of the areas we strengthen in and as a result I don't see Lankshear getting in the squad this season - I think it's far more likely he will be loaned this season to get experience.

Thing is he would likely be needed throughout the season for more than just a 20 minute cameo period, especially with our injuries - I'm not sure he is ready for that yet or Ange thinks he will be, but if the big man thinks otherwise then I'm fully behind it.....

I love this time each year, where we have all been starved of club football, and pre season friendlies (and transfer rumours) become everyone’s focus. It feels like we are getting back to real football.

Saturday, 27th July
Friendly Club Match - National Stadium, Tokyo
japan.gif
Vissel Kobe v Tottenham Hotspur
england.gif
live3.png
ST: 11:00
Sport 1 Israel HD
SportKlub 3 Hrvatska HD
SportKlub 3 Slovenija
SportKlub 3 Srbija HD
SpursPlay ($/geo/R)

Watch
International

Live Broadcasts​

Vissel Kobe vs Tottenham Hotspur Live Stream and TV Listings​

SpursPlay
SpursPlay
Watch
*Susbscription required.
The TV, live streaming and radio listings are legal broadcasts of Vissel Kobe vs Tottenham Hotspur in United Kingdom. Authentication or subscription with a TV, ISP or streaming provider may be required. Please note that not all channels are available to watch online. If available online, we will link to the official stream provider above before kick-off.
ADVERTISEMENT

International Coverage​

Vissel Kobe vs Tottenham Hotspur Live Stream and TV Schedule​

Back