• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pep Guardiola

awesome dawson

Mitchell Thomas
So it's happening, arguably the world's most successful is coming to the Premier League. The paper's are talking it as being one of City, Utd, Chelsea and Scummers.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...-bayern-munich-premier-league-manager-england

Personally I think it'll be one of the two Manchester clubs. His style of football is needed at Utd desperately, whereas the squad of players at City are more likely to interest him.

Interestingly he's said he won't poach any of Bayern's squad which means no Lewandowski to Utd which would have been a game changing transfer.

Premier League needs good managers and Pep's arrival will boost the league IMO especially as Jose temporarily out the picture.

Manchester the lesser of 2 evils as far as Cities go and City the lesser of the 2 Manc evils.

Whatever happens, sorry to see Pep soil his legend on any of them.

It could be really interesting next season if you have Guardiola at City, Mourinho at Utd, Klopp at Liverpool and potentially Simeone at Cheslea.

Money will be will pull the Manchester teams clear of any problems Chelsea will get thier act together.

The need for a replacement for some City players will be interesting.

great, delighted, he''ll fulfill his career aspirations, hope the city board make an order at the cake shop for him

I read a great article on Pep and how Barca have won treble since he left and Bayern ruined their only rival by purchasing their two best players.

Emirates Marketing Project wont dominate football with or without Pep as players will always see them as a pay day due to the fact that you can not buy heritage. Look at Toure, disrespectful to the core and on an absolute fortune....his feet didn't touch at Barca and they wouldn't have under Fergi at United...that's the difference between great clubs and City..

I read a great article on Pep and how Barca have won treble since he left and Bayern ruined their only rival by purchasing their two best players.

Emirates Marketing Project wont dominate football with or without Pep as players will always see them as a pay day due to the fact that you can not buy heritage. Look at Toure, disrespectful to the core and on an absolute fortune....his feet didn't touch at Barca and they wouldn't have under Fergi at United...that's the difference between great clubs and City..

City would be a very different challenge for him for sure. Nowhere near the quality of Barca or Bayern and with an upcoming generational change that will cause problems.

I don't really see Barca doing well after Pep as a negative about Pep, more that he set the foundations for what would come next with excellent work overall.

I'm afraid it's got Arsenal written all over it. Feeling they'll win the league this year, great time for wenger to call it a day. Slightly less pressure than at United or Chelsea, telling you this will happen.

Back