• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho -José Paulo Bezerra Maciel Júnior

Does anyone know where i can watch a replay of yesterdays match Brazil vs Spain? Wanna see what this kid is all about.

There's nothing anywhere, not on our site, not on Corinthians, bbc or sky. Jumped the gun a bit?

I think he has definitely announced he's leaving, it's just that in all of the actual quotes attributed to the player / Corinthians there's no direct reference to Spurs or indeed any club. The 'to tottenham' part appears to have been inferred by the agencies reporting the story rather than having been expressly stated by the player.

this better not be another "Rivaldo" situation

I hope not too!!! According to a couple of posters were going to win the league and we haven't even had nay confirmation from anywhere yet.

At the moment Spurs are just like a salesman with lots of leads but no deals. Hopefully confirmation will filter through in a few minutes or so. Just surprised that no one is running with the story.

THFC are always miles behind in confirming anything - i wouldn't hold out for that, especially when the player and the players club have confirmed the deal

Right, im going for a cigarette, and when I get back I expect minimum of two confirmed signings: Paulinho and Villa. I'm hoping for 3-4. Back in 5 minutes.

If you translate all the Corinthians fans quotes at the bottom of that article it shows them all saying Good luck at Tottenham, one though says he has a big d ick and wants to suck him before he goes. :eek: 8-[

If you translate all the Corinthians fans quotes at the bottom of that article it shows them all saying Good luck at Tottenham, one though says he has a big d ick and wants to suck him before he goes. :eek: 8-[

This is my absolute minimum requirement of any new signing.

Nice......if he grabs our team by the seat of its pants and drives us to glory I may be inclined to do the same.......

arrrghhh the horrible wait until its official....

We need a song now.

"We couldn't afford Moutinho ... so we bought Paulinho" :-"
Stolen from SC:

We've got Paulinho, you've got Gervinho, we've got Paulinho, f*ck off Mourinho, we've got Paulinho, who needs Moutinho, we've got Paulinho, [need one more "inho" related rhyme].

Did Paulinho or Corinthians say Tottenham Hotspur at all?

“I will not play in the Cup winners’ Cup because there are contractual requirements of Tottenham which not have to be discussed here,” he added. “It was a decision that we all respect. Of course I had a huge will to win another title, but the transfer has to be completed.”

Stolen from SC:

We've got Paulinho, you've got Gervinho, we've got Paulinho, f*ck off Mourinho, we've got Paulinho, who needs Moutinho, we've got Paulinho, [need one more "inho" related rhyme].

we have paulinho bricks on coutinho

Back