• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pape Matar Sarr

Of course

But I’m not sure how even a super fit athlete can last without eating at this level
I used to work with a Muslim who used to pig out before sunrise and then again in the evening. Said he felt like he was cheating but did not care.

Bigger issue is what they will all do when it is proven that we gave been visited by intelligent lifeforms from other planets. Their whole belief systems will be shattered.

I used to work with a Muslim who used to pig out before sunrise and then again in the evening. Said he felt like he was cheating but did not care.

Bigger issue is what they will all do when it is proven that we gave been visited by intelligent lifeforms from other planets. Their whole belief systems will be shattered.
Islam is centred around a meteorite.

Back