• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Our fans

Re: Boo Boys.

Maybe I have selective hearing but I didn't hear any boos yesterday at HT or at all last week. Sitting in West Upper last week and East upper this week. Where are the boos coming from?

Are you kidding?! Unless you was at the East upper of Upton Park then I can't believe you missed it.

It was an embarrassment,booing at half time because it was 0-0? Now I know why everyone says Spurs fans are the most fickle.....

Sky, newspapers & talksport have all picked up on the booing and it's become a story in it's own right.

Of course, AVB is media enemy number one, they want nothing more for him to fail so will love every little bit of disgruntledness, player moaning etc

Wow there's a lot of soap boxes in this thread.

For the record, I travelled for a total of 6 hours at a cost of over £100 to watch so called super stars stroll around and not give the shiniest brick that things weren't going well. Add to that the constant brick that levy feeds us every TW and you finally get people snapping.

Did I vent my anger? you bet I fudging did.

What makes it worse is that it seems that Levy is doing all he can to make us a laughing stock. Not everyone wanted Arry gone is what people should remember.

I have a round trip of beween 5 and 6 hours for every home game of which I do around 20-25 a season. I still don't feel the need to boo though.
Still I suppose it will help get AVB out quicker which will suit plenty and we get to start the merry-go-round all over again.

Deep joy.

For the record, I travelled for a total of 6 hours at a cost of over £100 to watch so called super stars stroll around and not give the shiniest brick that things weren't going well. Add to that the constant brick that levy feeds us every TW and you finally get people snapping.

What makes it worse is that it seems that Levy is doing all he can to make us a laughing stock. Not everyone wanted Arry gone is what people should remember.

Exactly why I wanted the bad old days back. Poor you, watching superstars stroll around not giving a brick. We still drew to Norwich, a side that beat us last season. We remain unbeaten at home, and we've just gone through a window that saw us buy Dembele, Dempsey, Lloris, Ade, Vertonghen and Sigurdsson, all fantastic players. If you booed at that, I imagine you must have needed a larynx transplant after all the booing you did when we were actually so bad it hurt, finishing mid-table at best and occasionally scrapping against relegation with teams that flattered to deceive, i.e were utter brick but managed to hide that fact every transfer window.

Poor you. Levy making us a laughing stock? A laughing stock? What on earth are you on about? We're moving into a new training ground, one of the very best in Europe (According to everyone; media hacks, the club, everyone) on the 9th of September, and will shortly start work on the stadium development, if not the stadium itself, which will start next summer, if things are on schedule. We've increased our value five-fold from the Sugar days and are currently the 11th richest club in the world. Not bad for a club with no angel benefactor giving us money.

Do you even remember the Sugar days? Were you even there when they were in full swing?

A laughing stock. Wow. How entitled we've become.

Exactly why I wanted the bad old days back. Poor you, watching superstars stroll around not giving a brick. We still drew to Norwich, a side that beat us last season. We remain unbeaten at home, and we've just gone through a window that saw us buy Dembele, Dempsey, Lloris, Ade, Vertonghen and Sigurdsson, all fantastic players. If you booed at that, I imagine you must have needed a larynx transplant after all the booing you did when we were actually so bad it hurt, finishing mid-table at best and occasionally scrapping against relegation with teams that flattered to deceive, i.e were utter brick but managed to hide that fact every transfer window.

Poor you. Levy making us a laughing stock? A laughing stock? What on earth are you on about? We're moving into a new training ground, one of the very best in Europe (According to everyone; media hacks, the club, everyone) on the 9th of September, and will shortly start work on the stadium development, if not the stadium itself, which will start next summer, if things are on schedule. We've increased our value five-fold from the Sugar days and are currently the 11th richest club in the world. Not bad for a club with no angel benefactor giving us money.

Do you even remember the Sugar days? Were you even there when they were in full swing?

A laughing stock. Wow. How entitled we've become.

+1

this gets trotted out so often.

i honestly can't believe that people think players don't want to do well. no wants a bad day at the office, especially when there are 36,000 people judging, some of whom think they know your job better than you do yourself.

+1, bar the players not caring. They looked genuinely confused. As am i as to wtf Levy is up to. I would say the frustration is aimed more at him than AVB

this gets trotted out so often.

i honestly can't believe that people think players don't want to do well. no wants a bad day at the office, especially when there are 36,000 people judging, some of whom think they know your job better than you do yourself.

Exactly. Livermore's a fudging Spurs fan himself; no-one could accuse him of not giving a brick or not working hard.

Difficult one, I don't think there's anything to gain by booing but then what else can a disgruntled fan do to show their disgust at what AVB is doing to our club?

Does this comment not strike you as being perhaps just the slightest bit premature?

I've never booed at over 100 games at the lane. I wouldn't. However, I wouldn't begrudge anyone if that's how they felt and calling someone a **** for having a different view to yours is acting like a **** yourself. Move on.

For the second week running i had to listen to dingdongheads and brain dead macarons booing OUR players every time they got the ball, the imbeciles do not seem to understand that booing players is not going to help the team they are SUPPOSED to support.

For the second week running i had to listen to dingdongheads and brain dead macarons booing OUR players every time they got the ball, the imbeciles do not seem to understand that booing players is not going to help the team they are SUPPOSED to support.

Maybe they don't really support the team, just expect them to deliver week in, week out?

If your going to show no loyalty to the players, and boo instead of support them.

Don't be surprised if they show no loyalty to us and want to leave.

Maybe they don't really support the team, just expect them to deliver week in, week out?

Maybe, i am getting sick to death of these dingdongheads screaming abuse at players, especially when they are sitting a few rows in front of me.

Back