• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

My word, that was a slog from United first half. 10 fragile players and 1 beast.

And it's kinda hard to see what United are trying to do. It's a bit wingy, a bit middley, a bit triangley, a bit defensivey, but not much clear identity.

I remember being linked with him when he was 19 and Jol was in charge, everything seemed like a done deal at the time.

I didn't know that . I've liked some of his performances this season . I see LVG has also picked him for the national team.

I do like this Villa team. Even when they were having a horrible time under Lambert, you could see there was something to them and Lambert was working to a plan. Great to see it coming together.

@FootballVines: Amalfitano with a Wonderful Lob =D>

[vine]MOlVbL62UmP[/vine]

[video=youtube;ZN13ftj2Oq4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN13ftj2Oq4[/video]

Anyone else think the Premeirship match thread could be suffering being on general football ?

i think that the general 'other football' thread was better. don't understand why they needed to broken up and separated. Hardly anyone uses the Bundesliga thread for example, but in a general other matches thread it was possible to get feedback from different games from various leagues at the same time.

and, yes i do think this thread also suffers from being in general. shame, as it used to be one of the liveliest and best threads on the board.

Thats nice... WBA not looking like a relegation team .... Thought they might be an outside bet to go down ...Think they'll now be alright..

Ha ha Terry OG .... Palace 1 Chavs 0 !!!!!!!

i think that the general 'other football' thread was better. don't understand why they needed to broken up and separated. Hardly anyone uses the Bundesliga thread for example, but in a general other matches thread it was possible to get feedback from different games from various leagues at the same time.

and, yes i do think this thread also suffers from being in general. shame, as it used to be one of the liveliest and best threads on the board.

Yeah I liked keeping an eye on this thread , sort of like a vidi printer .. Other matches update whilst Im watching a game .

Anway, if its premeirship , to my way of thinking, its Spurs related ..

Back