• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

I thought it was because he liked shagging grannies

My granddad never complained.

Except when Wayne kicked him out of the bed.

Rooney will never get respect because he is not posh. He is a great player who could be even greater. But I think he is on a pleasant plateau and is just in it for the money.

Rooney is World Class but because he is a northerner and ugly and no GCSEs he will never get respect.

For £25 mill Benteke or Rooney?

He doesn't get respect because he is an odious scrote. Whether he is a northern monkey like me or not has nothing to do with it.

If Rooney was world class there would not be such a split of opinions ... there would be a majority rather than this inquest.

Even fans that questioned the likes of Berbatov, still respected his talents.

Rooney is just another over hyped player when he was young ... and has failed to live up to expectation.

How many footballers are 'posh' though.

[video=youtube_share;dH-sZbzadUU]http://youtu.be/dH-sZbzadUU[/video]

Imagine the arguments on the pitch..

What a bother Anton, you black rapscallian

Really? Handing in a transfer request, purely to get a raise on the £175,000 you already earn a week while alienating millions of people who adore you?

Or what about sleeping with a prostitute when your wife is 5 months pregnant?

Or cheating on your girlfriend with OAP prostitutes?

Or this: https://twitter.com/WayneRooney/status/168829680638627841
"@tomclevz23 @rioferdy5 zzzzzzzzzzz pga golf is on. Come on boys. Funny that 2 toures was there all the way and lost. Haha."

Classless muppet. That's not even considering his on-pitch behaviour, and I haven't started getting subjective yet.

Really? Handing in a transfer request, purely to get a raise on the £175,000 you already earn a week while alienating millions of people who adore you?

Or what about sleeping with a prostitute when your wife is 5 months pregnant?

Or cheating on your girlfriend with OAP prostitutes?

Or this: https://twitter.com/WayneRooney/status/168829680638627841
"@tomclevz23 @rioferdy5 zzzzzzzzzzz pga golf is on. Come on boys. Funny that 2 toures was there all the way and lost. Haha."

Classless muppet. That's not even considering his on-pitch behaviour, and I haven't started getting subjective yet.

He has no class. Or rather, too much of the wrong sort. Working class.

He has got his maximum from United and I do not blame him for getting what he can. As for fudging other birds and fluffy bunnies cuddlings and being unfaithful...let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Rooney could cast a stone or two but again the question is ..for £25 mill...Rooney or the Bent guy?

Last edited:
well there quite clearly is as he isn't considered by a majority to be that level.

This majority...details?

Anyway, I don't give a fudge who does or does not consider Rooney WC (double meanings welcome.)

Point is for £25 mill who would the punters here prefer-Rooney or the new Bent?

Last edited:
This majority...details?

Anyway, I don't give a fudge who does or does not consider Rooney WC (double meanings welcome.)

Point is for £25 mill who would the punters here prefer-Rooney or the new Bent?

Why do you want to know if you don't give a fudge what others think? For what it's worth, and apparently that's very little due to my social background, I'd rather have Benteke for the £25m. He has a lot of promise, getting 20 goals for a team as poor as Villa's at 21 (?) years old isn't just a lucky season. He has quality, while the £25m for Rooney is paying for an ego-centric player who is past his prime, on a huge contract and has fitness problems.

Why do you want to know if you don't give a fudge what others think? For what it's worth, and apparently that's very little due to my social background, I'd rather have Benteke for the £25m. He has a lot of promise, getting 20 goals for a team as poor as Villa's at 21 (?) years old isn't just a lucky season. He has quality, while the £25m for Rooney is paying for an ego-centric player who is past his prime, on a huge contract and has fitness problems.

He is 27 which for a footballer is in his prime. Fitness problems perhaps..egocentric..he is punting for more money. I would, too.

I do care about other's opinions but whether or not others consider him WC is irrelevant. It is unprovable. But it is an indication of where people come from.

Back