• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Didn't Swansea used to be good?

Real test of character. We have to keep going chance after chance.
Son has been poor. We'd be much better with Eriksen in an advanced position. We're missing a bit of tempo in our build up. Mason would bring that. So Mason for Son.

If we keep playing as we are then I think the goal will come. A halftime break for the players to regain some composure should sort us out. I personally wouldn't change anything at the moment.

You just know "flappyhandski" is going to have a worldy and we are going to miss out on an opportunity, especially with the goons losing at OT

Well, we started slow, got caught by a kind rebound for Swansea. But my word we have missed chances galore !

We gotta to put one away quickly in the second half ...

Mason for Eriksen at somepoint. Eriksen's not really calibrated for passing from CM rather than AM.

I don't understand why Poch shuffled a winning formation around. Six wins on the spin and Eriksen coming back into some sort of form and he gets moved out of position.

Chelsea won 2-1 away to Southampton yesterday, after being 1-0 down at Half Time.

We are better than Chelsea, at home, and Swansea are worse than Southampton. Start strongly in the second half and we'll make this three points.

Yes I see the logic.
If only football worked like that.

Think we are in for the normal end of season Spurs luck! brick gools consided and nothing going in! But let's hope for something new this year!

You know what Scara, you write a derogatory title in the OMT about the oppo, they pin it up on their wall to get pumped up ! We have to beat whatever is put in front of us.

Get in lads, for fudge sake! Show the character we know are in you. Step up and give us one he'll of a second half! Get in! Coys!

I;m watching a South African stream and the special comments man, some ex manager I think can barely speak English. He's as annoying as fudge. We're missing chances because they are all being hit at a perfect height for the keeper.

We are all over them. Relax, the goal will come. The only thing I can say is, had Chadli been on instead of Son. He would have taken that chance. But other than that, just be patient and believe. We will win 2-1

Well that nails the Son vs Lamela debate for me!! Bring on Chadli or Mason in the second half. The boys responded well. Only thing we are lacking are the goals. But once we score one - the heavens shall open and our rain of vengeance shall drown Swansea.

Back