• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT We are MASSIVE FC v Tottenham Hotspur ***

I mean, this game is just us playing down to our opposition - we do this regularly, and it's no surprise it pops up away against the teams that consider us their rivals and make a bit of noise.

But I also want to underline how much West Ham pressed our backline for their equalizer - look at how easy they're finding it to press Sanchez, Dier and Davies and either pick up the ball or force them into a panicked clearance that they then pick up possession from.

Yes, Lloris has had multiple mares passing out today. But one of our apparent targets this summer was to strengthen that back line, and here we are still starting Sanchez, Dier and Davies.

It will remain an issue, imo. As long as we have them, we will struggle to impose ourselves on games - it's not just because of them, but they are a part of why.
Most of the probs with playing out from the back have come from Lloris. He's played shocking passes that have left the defenders with nowhere to go.
It's not just his passing but decision making, he has to realise when there's to much pressure on the defenders and when to go long.

That booking should have been for Bowen.

A stand out even amongst all the terrible decisions tonight

We brought off our best player and brought on our new player in his worst position with that substitution.

I mean, this game is just us playing down to our opposition - we do this regularly, and it's no surprise it pops up away against the teams that consider us their rivals and make a bit of noise.

But I also want to underline how much West Ham pressed our backline for their equalizer - look at how easy they're finding it to press Sanchez, Dier and Davies and either pick up the ball or force them into a panicked clearance that they then pick up possession from.

Yes, Lloris has had multiple mares passing out today. But one of our apparent targets this summer was to strengthen that back line, and here we are still starting Sanchez, Dier and Davies.

It will remain an issue, imo. As long as we have them, we will struggle to impose ourselves on games - it's not just because of them, but they are a part of why.
Agree.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Wonder whether its Conte's double pre-season sessions which are killing our energy in these first few games

Back