• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT We are MASSIVE FC v Tottenham Hotspur ***

fudge me that was a boring 45 minutes!!
Bissouma has been nothing less than SHOCKING! Stupid yellow, and lost possession dangerously several times by being sloppy, unconcentrated or both! Apart from that, all he did was pass the ball back to who he received it from. Terrible performance!

Continuing on Bissouma, he needs to be subbed. He's a liability, both in terms of him being sloppy, but he's very capable of doing something stupid and get sent off.
I'd sub him for Lenglet or even Sarr.

Interesting what Peter Walton said via BT: its not a penalty if the ball diverts off someone's body on to their arm

Did hear the commentary and wasnt on here to start with. Wasnt aware of that rule

Continuing on Bissouma, he needs to be subbed. He's a liability, both in terms of him being sloppy, but he's very capable of doing something stupid and get sent off.
I'd sub him for Lenglet or even Sarr.

Skipp is on the bench. But with Hojbjerg taking a knock I'm guessing Conte will be very careful about making a sub. Lenglet or Sarr would be a big gamble.

May have more knowledge about how PEH is doing since it's half time. If he's fine definitely bring on Skipp fairly early in the second half.

Bissouma has been nothing less than SHOCKING! Stupid yellow, and lost possession dangerously several times by being sloppy, unconcentrated or both! Apart from that, all he did was pass the ball back to who he received it from. Terrible performance!
Worst performance I've ever seen from him, get Skipp on for him

Skipp is on the bench. But with Hojbjerg taking a knock I'm guessing Conte will be very careful about making a sub. Lenglet or Sarr would be a big gamble.

May have more knowledge about how PEH is doing since it's half time. If he's fine definitely bring on Skipp fairly early in the second half.
Forgot Skipp was on the bench. If he's ready, bring him on.

Decent half that.

West Ham have been passive. Expect them to come out of their restraints at some point. Will have to be focused and keep breaking well.

Really could need a second goal here. Kane better, Son still misfiring. Really glad we have keepy uppy boy on the bench.

Interesting what Peter Walton said via BT: its not a penalty if the ball diverts off someone's body on to their arm

Did hear the commentary and wasnt on here to start with. Wasnt aware of that rule
Changed recently
Mainly because the silhouette gonad*s was adding more confusion

I can't wait for Skipp to come on and make a bad pass, this server might go down again!

I have had the impression from what I’ve seen of him that that kind of safe/cowardly passing is quite common…

If that's the case why waste time on endless replays and even send the ref to check it . If that's the rule then we could've saved 5mins of all our lives there!

Not sure. Maybe someone reminded the VAR of the rule. Who knows. Assuming that rule is correct, then the decision is right

Decent half that.

West Ham have been passive. Expect them to come out of their restraints at some point. Will have to be focused and keep breaking well.

Really could need a second goal here. Kane better, Son still misfiring. Really glad we have keepy uppy boy on the bench.
I'd love to see him come on and do the keepy uppies again.

The pikeys would be baying for blood.

Back