• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs Portsmouth, FA Cup 3rd Round, 2022-23

I'm not saying we don't need better but he gets constantly singled out no matter how he plays.
He's a defensive FB, not an attacking WB which was needed today. He did ok playing a role that he isn't cut out for.

Surely if the managers playing him in that role you have to trust Conte judgement to do so and therefore for Royal to return the loyalty and or for him to develop that area of his game?

It's amazing how things pan out and perceptions change.

Reading the above about tasty benches having Sarr, Gil and Skipp on the bench when Benta and Kulu and richy come back suddenly looks very strong after a weeks football and then with hopefully added bodies we have a strong second half of the season

Gil and Sarr were the bright points today

Negatives: Sess again quiet even against league 1 opposition, Tanganga still demonstrating the lack of any footballing intelligence and knowledge of when to challenge and when not to despite inferior opposition. Disappointing that Son still doesnt look himself (could it really be the mask?)

Hopefully we'll have most of our players back in 1-2 weeks and maybe a signing or two to help out too

Gil and Sarr were the bright points today

Negatives: Sess again quiet even against league 1 opposition, Tanganga still demonstrating the lack of any footballing intelligence and knowledge of when to challenge and when not to despite inferior opposition. Disappointing that Son still doesnt look himself (could it really be the mask?)

Hopefully we'll have most of our players back in 1-2 weeks and maybe a signing or two to help out too

Let's be fair, he's looked a shadow of himself since well before the mask.

Funny, I thought Gil took a step backward today. Didn’t think anything really came off for him. Even though I love his energy and attitude.

Agree that Sarr looked solid, and has a bit about him.

Sessegnon… well, certainly don’t think he’s gonna be here next season.
Haven't watched today's game yet but I'm hyped for him long term. I think he is going to be quite a playerhe he has everything for the CM role.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Don't understand the negativity around skipp, he wasn't great with the ball but was good off it.
Just back from injury, playing alongside a new partner, new player on his right and a make shift defence behind him, what were we expecting?
Two games, two clean sheets, when was the last time we could say that.
Really think that we have a quietly effective performer in him and a star in sarr, great combination.

Don't understand the negativity around skipp, he wasn't great with the ball but was good off it.
Just back from injury, playing alongside a new partner, new player on his right and a make shift defence behind him, what were we expecting?
Really think that we have a quietly effective performer in him and a star in sarr, great combination.

Yes, I agree. Bound to be rusty

Conte doesnt rotate much anyway and his 1st choice pairing will be PEH/Benta so not sure Skipp will get the chance to get match fit soon

I like seeing him pushing forward into the box today with a bit more luck and composure he could have had a goal, he needs a bit of game time to get up to speed, our wingbacks were ineffective taking too many touches and not looking for 1-2s, instead of bring pace to the game they slowed it down. I just cant see Sessesgnon ever making it, he's too timid in attack and defence

Back