• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Everton

The second goal was Parker's fault, twice in 5 seconds. You can't blame the back 5 for that.

Actually just before Dawson passed straight to an Everton player trying to pass to Vertonghen, who luckily messed up before Vertonghen then did exactly the same thing. It wasn't just Parker, other defenders had the chance to stop Mirallas.

Fattlestone will score a rocket

Even if he does, doesn't explain why our best and most creative player today was taken off for him, instead of Parker or any of the other 3 attacking players who have all contributed less than Dembele today.

toss again from Holtby who has been brick all day. This is really poor. We could play until Wednesday and not score. I'm pretty worried by that substitution. I wouldn't have pinned this on AVB at all today until that mental sub. He's setting himself up for a fudging roasting with moves like you.

Look I'm very much on AVBs side but have been sceptical from the start. His subs aren't the best at all.

Ceballos is our one attacker on the bench. We're losing. We're should bring him on and also bring on carroll who can create

Back