• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Watford***

Noooo, none of this 'to me, to you' stuff- gives Watford loads of time to fill in gaps and create solid blocking positions.

Need runners into the channels. Desperately. Then the full backs to support. Instead just the full backs on their jacks out wide.

We really need a dribbler, i have said it for years and i will keep saying it. Someone who can make something happen out of nothing.

All that space down the side of the box, and we are not exploiting it. Doing my nut. When Son drifted out wide, better, but Trippier needed to continue forward and make an option running round the back.

Then Rose in space but no support out wide. We are a man up, double up.

It could be very typical for us not to make a single goal-scoring opportunity since playing against 10 men.
And concede last minute goal from Ighalo.

I would be ok with a draw after 1st half but we absolutely need to find a way to win since having player advantage.
These missed points can easily cost us in future.

Pfft, Gomes is having a kip.

We're not gonna score like this.

There's no way one of these chipped straight balls will be controlled and finished, the Watford defence are enjoying this.

looking shorn of ideas
It could be very typical for us not to make a single goal-scoring opportunity since playing against 10 men.
And concede last minute goal from Ighalo.
In what sense would that be typical? I don't recall that happening recently. last time we played against ten we beat Hull with a last minute goal, right?

Back