• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Watford***

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
When: 3pm, Monday 28th December 2015
Where: Vicarage Road
Competition: English Premier League

Well this will be no match for pussies: only 100% commitment and desire will prevail in this one. We need pace and strength as well more than in most games imo.
Their recent form is on a par with us, and our new-found defensive solidity will be tested by their potent strikeforce of Ighalo and Deeney. In fact, i'm already worrying about Ighalo purposely hanging on Jan's shoulder to outmuscle him and avoid Toby.:eek:

Anyway, i'd play the following:

Lloris
Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose
Dier, Alli, Mason
Lamela, Eriksen
Kane
The above is assuming Dembele is not fit; if he is, i'd swap him in for Mason.

I've mostly positive memories of this fixture, a classic being:

as well as

and

I just hope Kane and co can add more happy memories and not let these two spoil our recent upturn:
259240.jpg

28E35EDE00000578-3089098-image-m-9_1432110965672.jpg

Go get 'em, Kane, Alli and Lamela

3759.jpg

Go get 'em badgers
Badgers_Badgers.gif

COYS!

Prediction: 2-1 to us; Lamela with both and Ighalo for them...

You little tinker you....

Come on you Spurs...pick up those tired legs and do all you can to bag us another three points....which are essential really as Leicester are playing Emirates Marketing Project...either way make no mistake...this is one heck of a hard task, they are playing with so much confidence...

would take a fluke win their like Man Utd got.

a month ago I am sure a lot of us would be strongly fancying 3pts tomorrow, not so sure now. Were they that good v Liverpool or were the scousers well below par?
Igloo and Deeney are strikers bang in form and that is the main concern.
Hopefully the recent good work wont get undone and rather than being level on points with Watford this time tomorrow night, we are sitting pretty in 3rd ahead of City on GD

You little tinker you....

Come on you Spurs...pick up those tired legs and do all you can to bag us another three points....which are essential really as Leicester are playing Emirates Marketing Project...either way make no mistake...this is one heck of a hard task, they are playing with so much confidence...

would take a fluke win their like Man Utd got.

Definitely. Tomorrow and indeed the next match at Goodison are ones where getting the points over-rides the way we achieve them

608.png
V
508.png

3:00pm Monday 28th December.
Vicarage Road.

badger-running.jpg

We're coming for you Watford!

Someone had to make the OMT so I've put my 100% win ratio (beat that Sherwood) on the line. Did I mention this is only my second?

___________Lloris____________

Walker___Toby___Verts___Rose

_______Dier____Mousa_______

Lamela______Alli_________Son

___________Kane____________

COYS

Definitely. Tomorrow and indeed the next match at Goodison are ones where getting the points over-rides the way we achieve them

Without looking to far ahead I predict the Everton game will be a cracker....

Still eyes on the prize, Deeney and Ighalo will ruff up Toby and Jan...its an epic challenge for them, we need the moose and Dier to control the midfield in this one.

Oh man you beat me to it, just created my own OMT. :(

Spent too long looking for a good badger picture.

a month ago I am sure a lot of us would be strongly fancying 3pts tomorrow, not so sure now. Were they that good v Liverpool or were the scousers well below par?
Igloo and Deeney are strikers bang in form and that is the main concern.
Hopefully the recent good work wont get undone and rather than being level on points with Watford this time tomorrow night, we are sitting pretty in 3rd ahead of City on GD

Deeney and Ighalo are excellent, we both know how sometimes a strike partnership can be worth more than the sum of its parts...(Keane,Berba) this is the case with these two who offset each other brilliantly...

If we are not switched on and not at the races then we will be beaten comfortably.

I'm posting in this thread. Firstly, i want to provoke as much whinging as possible. Secondly, that is probably the best badger picture I've ever seen.

I'm going to make the bold suggestion that, just this once, we try out what happens with two OMT's running concurrently. It'll be like a house party from the days when we were all youngsters; wandering between different rooms with people enjoying different substances, taking in different vibes.

Watford have had 5 games against teams currently above them in the table. They have lost them all. They are unbeaten against teams currently below them in the table.

We must start faster than we did against Norwich, got to be on it from the first whistle.

We rotate full-backs when we do Europa games, should we do this here, given the short rest?

Perhaps a fresh player on the left flank (Rose) and a fresh player on the right flank (Son). If Dembele is fit, maybe give Alli a break and start Carroll at 10, see if he can get in the goals again? If he's riding the crest of a wave of Poch-love, maybe he can handle it. Maybe let Alli and Carroll share this game?

I'd play Eriksen again, he was subbed a bit earlier in the last game. Dembele must play if fit, also Dier. Watford are a physical team and we need strong players in defensive areas. Lamela can have a rest, Son can play. So my team would be:

-------------lloris
walker---toby-----vert----rose
--------dier-----dembele
--son------carroll-----eriksen
-------------kane

----------------Lloris

Walker-----Alder-----Verts------Davies

-------------Dier--------Alli

Dembele-------Lamela-----Son

------------------Kane

Can't keep carrying Eriksen in this form

608.png
V
508.png

3:00pm Monday 28th December.
Vicarage Road.

badger-running.jpg

We're coming for you Watford!

Someone had to make the OMT so I've put my 100% win ratio (beat that Sherwood) on the line. Did I mention this is only my second?

___________Lloris____________

Walker___Toby___Verts___Rose

_______Dier____Mousa_______

Lamela______Alli_________Son

___________Kane____________

COYS

Just be sure to let us know how many points you get from 8 games.

There are two fudging OMTs. Classic. This will be 3-0 to Watford with a Capoue hatrick that he finishes off with by doing a moonie at Poch.

I know this is heresy, but I think I'd be happy enough with a point away to Watford. Not ideal, I know (and *obviously* a win would be better), but they have become a tough side to beat lately. No idea what's going on with the league this season, but I'm more worried about teams like Watford and Crystal Palace than the likes of Liverpool and Man Utd. And then there's bloody Leicester. It's a crazy year when a point at Watford is no shame.

Anyway, I would have rested players at home to Norwich (shows how much I know), but this one should be full strength...

Lloris
Walker .. Alderweireld .. Vertonghen .. Davies
Dier .. Dembele
Lamela .. Alli .. Son
Kane

(and yes, right now I think our strongest 11 includes Son rather than Eriksen, who is a great player but currently off-the-boil).

Bench: Vorm, Trippier, Wimmer, Eriksen, Bentaleb, Mason, Carroll.

Any news on Dembele and whether he's likely to be fit?
WATFORD V SPURS

Mauricio Pochettino has no additional injury concerns ahead of tomorrow's (Monday, December 28) Premier League clash at Watford (3pm).

That means Clinton Njie (knee) and Alex Pritchard (ankle) remain sidelined for the trip to Vicarage Road.

From the official site. Hopefully means Dembele will be ok

This could be a very tricky match for us, coming so soon after the win over Norwich. Hope the team won't get complacent and give Watford due respect. We have a very strange record against Watford. We do have a very good recent record against Watford, winning 8 and drawing 2 in our last 10 matches against them. But most of those matches were either friendlies or Cup matches. In fact, the last time we beat Watford away in the league was in 1985, when Hoddle was still playing for us. Since then, we have been without a win at Watford in the league, drawing 3 and losing 2. So, can see this being a very difficult match for us. But we cannot afford to drop points now as all our rivals can take advantage of that.

Watford seem to have a very good defensive record at home. In fact, only ManU have conceded less goals than Watford at home in the league. So, we have to make use of any goal scoring chances we get in this match. Kane has done well to score 3 goal in his last 2 matches. We badly need him to continue his goal run as we only seem to win when he scores in the league. For all his skills and workrate, wish Lamela can score in this match. He has been in very excellent form lately. But he needs to improve further and start scoring in the league. Similiarly, Son and Eriksen too should be scoring more in the league. Afterall, we badly lack a consistent goal scorer except for Kane.

Our midfield have been one of the main reason for our good results lately. I think it will be too risky to rest anyone in this match as Watford can hurt us if we are not careful. Hope Dier, Dembele and Alli will continue their good form here. Alli has been a revelation this season despite being only 19. But I think he needs to control his temper and avoid getting yellow cards unnecessarily. Both Son and Chadli have been struggling since their injury problems. Hope both can recover their form soon.

Our defence have done well to keep 2 clean sheets in a row. It will be great if they can keep another one here. Somehow, can't see us scoring many goals against Watford. So, having a clean sheet will help us greatly. Hope Lloris, Vertonghen and Alderweireld will be alert all the times. Can't help but worried about Walker and Rose/Davies. All 3 are capable of making silly mistakes, especially when they concentrate more on attack than defending. I think Pochettino should tell them to concentrate fully in defending.

Watford have been one of the most consistent teams so far this season. They have only lost 5 times, all to the top 6 teams above them. So, can see this being a very tough match for us. Hope we will concentrate fully in this match and get the all important win.

We're either going to make them look pedestrian, like we've done with so many other teams, or it's going to be a West Brom type game. What worries me most is we only have 2 days between games, not so much in terms of rest, but in the time available for Poch to prepare the team to set up against them.

Back