• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS southampton

I think he doesn't have the options right now. Ideally, Dembele would be on and Hudd would come on...I think we're fit enough...let's see us fight fight fight this one out though...this is an important few minutes for us to show we don't have to be pretty...

I really dont think we are fit enough. We only play for 70-80 minutes in most games.

Sandro 9
Gallas 8

Walker and Livermore 2 - I don't want to see them again for a long time. What a HORRIBLE performance from those two possession destroyers.

Dreadful slump towards failure, but Southampton were too poor to do it.

Gallas and Sandro, immense today

why do we only play 60 minutes of football though?

we are seriously missing Dembele

and also, we are over-achieving...

We have bought some tripe, AVB needs to sort us out quick, if we want to be top 4 then Livermore, Dempsey and Siggy need improving on big time.

Back