• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Is it that we've relied so heavily on Alli and Moussa this season ? I can't believe that. Can we not just zip things along ? Lads shouldn't look to Mason for any inspiration, seriously.

Not playing but when ever Mason plays we do not perform. He is not good enough and needs to be replaced. The gooners are waiting on twitter ready to tweet.

I'm trying to think of a poorer spurs performance in recent memory, I'm coming up blank.

Gutless, selfish bottlers don't want to finish second.

COME ON!! I feel like tearing my heart open!! This guys are just on the pitch!! Why the heck arent they desperate to win this game? What the hell is this!! What is their motivation?

We're being completely dominated by a team which has been relegated.

In a match to determine whether we'll finish the highest we've finished in the league for over 50 years, whether we'll finish above arsenal for the first time in decades and to break out record pl points total.

We've got a lot to play for. Yet we're playing as if we're playing for 13th or 14th.

Shocking performance so far.

Still time to resolve things but have to say , not sure u have the faith in the team at the moment, we've been poor over the last 6 or 7 games.

Patience, move the ball quickly, and get runners into the box. Come on Poch need to give the players confidence here.

Jesus lads, wait till the end until we abuse the players...f**king hell.

Either way, all this crap some people bought into about a power shift in North London...do we never learn? Say nowt till you achieve something.

I have seen one other game like this. It was Spurs vs. Arsenal at home. We were flat until Arsenal got a player off.

Back