• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Olympic Marseille ***

Sess and Perisic

959f179b98ddcf26bb749b15a5adfc0a.gif

All the familiar feelings of folding like a cheap suit are coming back tonight. Can see us going out.

You usually hear “well Spurs are different now coz that’s a game they’d have lost last year”. We get through tonight, I’ll start to believe we have some steel in this group. This is a massive test of character. There are excuses aplenty there if we don’t get through so this’ll take balls to do what is needed tonight.

COYMFS

Well. They all harp on about wanting to play in the Champions League. Lads, THIS is it tonight, this is what its all about, standing up in the big games and performing. No hiding, no feeling sorry for yourselves.
You want to play in the big games, on the big stage? Here's your chance. If you get beat trying your best, fair enough. BUT, at least try your best, leave it all there on the field

Perisic is probably our best WB in my view - his crossing is excellent. Personally I'd hvae gone with him and Doherty but MD doesnt seemto be in favour with Conte

Sess done well against Bournemouth when moved to the right, as long as he's fit enough to play the game i don't see the issue in him getting the nod

Come on Spurs set us alight with free flowing attacking football tonight. Please don`t torture me for the next 2 hours playing slow pass across the back and midfield . Oh and can you take a couple of the chances you create in the first 10 minutes for once?
COYS do it for us fans tonight

Be interesting to see how the team react without Conte screaming at them. I don't know if he helps or hinders some times. Lets just get the job done with style.

C. O. Y. S

Back