• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Nottingham Forest ***

I think we'll see close to a full strength team given that Leeds at home is the last before the break, maybe some light rotation.

I think that's rather likely too. Can see the argument for heavy rotation. "Just one game" left, but there's been a ton of wear on our squad so resting more players could really help us against Leeds. But at the same time Conte rarely rotates much and our previous performances with heavy rotation have been poor.

Will be interesting to see what Conte does.

Logically Spence should be good enough to play against the club for which his appearances were good enough to earn him a place in the EFL and PFL Championship teams of the season and a transfer to a better club. The way Kulu can hold the ball up would suit a Spence/Kulu right side partnership.

So hopefully Spence/Kulu in the team and no pre-World Cup injuries for anyone.

Can anyone can pm a water source please, as my usual one seems to have dried up...

There are only so many trophies that can be won in a season and this one is the least difficult. Glad Conte hasn't messed about, maybe he will change tactics this time, hope so as it would be nice to see us with a healthy lead at half time for once. Forest will put up a fight but we need to get the back to winning ways. 3-1 Spurs, Kane hatrick.

C. O. Y. S

fudge, I was soooooo hoping to see spence in this game! Or Sarr and Gil. No maybe we will se em for 10min in the end… no bloddy hell his worse than Doherty

Back