• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool*** OFFICIAL

battle to be won in the midfield, we need to keep the initiative. kane will be heavily marked, so eriksen and whoever else up front needs to take their chances.

Bit nervous about this one, that kind of nervousness that comes from doing well and not wanting it all to go wrong.

I'm sure Poch will have the players in the right mindset, we know we have a break after this game so anyone who is picked they know there will be time to recover so everything needs to be put it to this game. May sound negative but as said, a draw isn't a bad result but I doubt we'll go there with the mentality of aiming for it.

Think it'll be a tightly fought contest with Khumalo getting the winner with an overhead kick from 30 yards in what use to have been known as ibra-esque but will be henceforth known as a bong-esque finish.

Really hope Dembele starts, I feel like he's got a goal in him and he has been instrumental in establishing early control for our last few games.

The Dembele - Mason - Bentaleb trio is exciting for me! The Moose doesn't get the recognition he deserves.

Final score: 1 - 3 (Dembele, Kane, Eriksen & Sterling for the dippers)

Greatly encouraged to see Lucas is out. He has been very important for them. I see another win here as their defense is shoddy IMO. Same side if energy levels are up...not sure of score but I see another win as our confidence and congruence is currently great.

Greatly encouraged to see Lucas is out. He has been very important for them. I see another win here as their defense is shoddy IMO. Same side if energy levels are up...not sure of score but I see another win as our confidence and congruence is currently great.

Didnt realise Lucas is out. In the ten games he missed in the league Liverpool have w2d2l6.
Gerrard in central midfield against Mason and Bentaleb! I cant wait.

our starting XI earlier in the season against this lot:

-----------lloris
dier----kaboul----vert----rose
--------bentaleb---capoue
lamela--eriksen----chadli
------------adebayor

starting XI in our last game (and hopefully against Pool)

-----------lloris
walker---dier----vert---rose
--------bentaleb---mason
lamela------dembele----eriksen
--------------kane

The bold helps to illustrate the difference in pace, workrate and mobility between those two XI's. With that and having a striker in sensational form, with a team really firing and confident, I fancy us to get a good result and win against Liverpool.

Didnt realise Lucas is out. In the ten games he missed in the league Liverpool have w2d2l6.
Gerrard in central midfield against Mason and Bentaleb! I cant wait.

Do you reckon they will start Gerrard after he played at the weekend? Wouldn't have thought he could handle two games so close together.

I don't want an Archbishop Desmond Tutu!

Looks like the ol oracle of Melwood has been at it again mugging of our own Arry compared to sick-note Sturridge! (ooo me hamstrings are like me uncle Deans....he was out injured lots through his career...please send me on a trip to the usa while the rest of the boys fight on....thank you Brendan....)

In case anyone had missed it these lot are utter b-u-m holes!!!! I will remind you:

* Constant Liverpool will not do a Tottenham message all through the summer!!!! (yeah Brendan what a great decision to sign Mario!)
* Their arrogance and supposed superiority over us even though they have finished above us only once in how many years?
* The fact that they have shat on us in recent games!
* The fact that they are failing FFP in order to even be considered a top side!

Pathetic club really....cant even do the right thing by a club legend! hey Liverpool would Man Utd have left a legend like Gerrard hanging around for a contract?.....Giggs was treated so much better by a club he served so loyally!

There key players are carrying knocks and a good portion of the key players still have their contracts up in the air......Henderson, Sterling!

We can do them and by jove I hope we do!!!!

Come on boys!!!! You can jeffin well do it!!!!

Woof!

Oh how he is going to love our midfield chasing him down on the edge of his Penalty box.
Strictly speaking we'll be chasing him towards his own penalty box. He'll slip over and leave us clean through, letting his team down yet again, well before he actually gets there.

We are probably the two form teams in the league right now. Big game. Avoid defeat and we keep them at arms length. A win will create a very nice buffer. Defeat won't be the end of the world but will mean Liverpool are still right in there.

away crowd need to be a real voice. atmosphere for chelsea and arsenal were a real 12th man

Some selected thoughts from the Cult over at RAWK.
Quite a few of the usual idiots piping their usual rubbish, of course. On the whole they mostly seem to want to: desperately want to win this game and seem EXTREMELY confident they will do this, like only Liverpool fans can be. They think losing Lucas is a blow but it's ok, they have the 'Welsh Xavi' of course.
They're not sure if we'll come out with a high line, press, play for a win; or sit back and counter. The consensus seems to be if we do the former they, the mighty 'Barcelona of England', will be able to handle this with ease (of course).
My personal favourite is the 'Kane is the new Townsend' quote below. Love that famous Scouse sense of humour o_O

Spurs are starting to settle now under their new manager and look a fit, hard working side with a few genuine game winners.
We have shown great promise in the last couple of months after learning to live without Suarez and Sturridge to some extent.
I expect the game will be open, Spurs will target our weak spots at the back and we will expose theirs, the winner will be the side that takes their chances. We really need this victory.

All this Kane hysteria reminds me a bit of Townsend. Looking at his 2 goals on Saturday, neither were that special. The first one fell to him from a corner and the shot goes in, but it really shouldn't have. A defender should have got in the way of that. The second goal is just an opportunistic header that finds it's way in. It doesn't even look like he meant to put it there.
I think we'll handle him quite easily. What the game boils down to is the chances we convert, as most of our matches do. We will get chances and if we convert them I can see us winning by a couple of goals honestly

My first game at anfield was against them last year. What a ridicously awesome day. Besides that, i really really hate spurs. There are some teams i dont like but i they are besides united and chelsea the only club i really despise. Their roosteriness as the once reached the cl. Their believe they are one of the biggest clubs on this planet. I hate them. Batter them tmrw. Come on you reds.

I think playing Gerrard against a side that presses as devastatingly hard as Pochettino's teams do is asking for trouble. We do have an excellent record against Spurs recently, but this is a very different side to the tactically naive sides set up by Villas Boas and Captain Bellend or what we faced very early under a new manager.
I very much doubt they'll leave as much space for us to exploit, although I have my fingers crossed that we can f*****g wallop them.

Getting to the business end of the season now.
Massive, huge game, a defeat and we're out of the race for top four. A draw and spurs are the happier. A win and we have real, real momentum.
Spurs are on a great run but they've won once in twenty against us and if we keep Kane quiet, as good as Eriksen is, I think that's half the battle.
There's been 3,4,5 times as good spurs sides come to anfield and get stuffed teams with king, bale, modric, vdv. Saying that though spurs are the most random side, capable of getting smashed 4-0 but capable of pulling off brilliant goals and brilliant wins (Erik edman 45 yard screamer anyone??).
Reds 2-1
Expecting it to be a much closer game than our past few encounters with them. I do worry that even though I think both teams have come into good form recently, they look much fitter and more energised than we do.
Reckon Eriksen will have a bigger impact than he has done in recent fixtures against us, but I'm hoping our new lean and mean defence will keep Kane relatively quiet.
Along with Man United, possibly the most annoying team in the league.
How many points has Eriksen alone earned them? Or how many have they earned from losing/drawing positions in the last ten minutes?
Jesus Christ their fans are probably the most unbearable c*nts out there. Cut out eriksen and get physical with Kane and they are very ordinary. How many games have those two saved spurs arses this year? Kane will be ideal for Can,skrtel and sakho just like they did on costa in the cup matches, put Lucas on eriksen and that's there plan a,b,c and d fudged! They are a very ordinary team otherwise.
The last few matches we have handed them their a**es and this match is gonna be no different. Such roostery little tossers and they have nothing to be roostery about! They will drop off the top four challenge fairly shortly like they always do in the second half of the season!
3-0 to us!"

I cannot stand reading their views on RAWK. The irony of most of their comments about our fans. Nothing would please me more than to stick it to these idiots tonight.

I cannot stand reading their views on RAWK. The irony of most of their comments about our fans. Nothing would please me more than to stick it to these idiots tonight.

RAWK is one extended version of pot calling kettle black. Agreed - their fans do my head in.

There shouldn't be any real reason to hate Liverpool, they are not exactly a London rival are they! But their fans are so annoying it makes them one of my more disliked clubs. Was enjoying that long sequence of wins and finishes above them that we had under 'Arry and AVB, let's hope we can start that process going again tonight by pulling off a win.

Having said that this is a tough match and I'd take a draw right now.

COYS

Back