• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Hull City ********

Hull could have scored 3 goals in the last 3 minutes. Its actually laughable now. You cant even feel angry anymore.

Literally we are complete ****e...the kind of mucky ****e that you lay down the toilet on a hungover Sunday morning

Yup, that was my concern with the line-up, as I expressed before the game started. We have good players but it's unbalanced.

Has Soldado scored yet...lol....no radio or tv ...just the forum..to-day.

err before we get to the end of the game...lets have it out now...how long does anyone thnik Poch will last.....:D

We would literally make any 11 look good. If 11 random strangers pulled on jerseys now and took the field, we'd struggle to contain them, look puzzled, go into our shells and hide, then capitulate.

err before we get to the end of the game...lets have it out now...how long does anyone thnik Poch will last.....:D

Sacked before the end of the season. I'd say sacked by Christmas but with Mitchell coming in, that might buy Poch time.

We need width. If we put on Lennon you know he's gonna stand there and not get the ball though. I think if we put him on at right back with him running from deep he could actually be useful.
He can get away with playing right back today because they are playing wing backs.
Move Dier inside for Fazio.

I tell you what, if this carries on it won't be long. The formation is awful.

Back