• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs CHAVSKI

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way I see it: When we’re on the ball they’re matching us man for man in 3-4-3ish shape and pressing hard, which we can’t deal with. Then when they get the ball we revert to 4 at the back and are defensively totally mismatched against them, so they constantly have men free.

No doubt there have been poor individual performances too, but I think that might partly stem from being tactically mismatched the entire half.

The issue isn't the numbers in midfield, it's that neither of our midfielders are comfortable on the ball. It means that we end up playing speculative balls forward or back to the defence and inviting pressure.

It's the number as well as the quality. We have two poorish midfielders in key positions. Not acceptable. Eriksen on for Dier ffs.

Eriksen on for Dier, blimey. Not sure Eriksen’s any better against the press. Hopefully Chelsea will tire and Eriksen can start to get a bit of time to play his passes.

Eriksen on for Dier, blimey. Not sure Eriksen’s any better against the press. Hopefully Chelsea will tire and Eriksen can start to get a bit of time to play his passes.

Dier has been holding the brick midfield together, with him off I fear we will be totally overrun now.

Back