• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT -- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL -- OMT ***

Good to see none of our players have put their foot in it and proclaimed us to be better than them. Be quietly confident absolutely, but no need to shout it from the rooftops, especially when it always backfires.

THIS - Though didn't Freund say something earlier this week, which whilst nowhere near as cringeworthy as Keane or other big mouth-offs in the past, was not neccesary imo

I am not happy with how we have looked recently, but this is the NLD, I will be a bag of nerves from kick off till the final whistle if it is tight and if we get rolled over I will be in a mood till mid-week at least. COYFS

Yep, which all points to a heavy spanking for us tomorrow:cry:

I am very worried about tomorrow as I don't think we have played well for 90 mins once this season.

It's 20 mins here and there but I work with a load of goons and there not too confident of getting a result either.

I am not going to watch it as I have a cup game for the side I play for sky + it and fingers crossed I will have good reason to watch later on ...

Everyone needs to stop being a pussy and man up! THIS IS THE DERBY! THIS IS US! WE CAN NEVER BE SCARED! WE MUST MARCH INTO THEIR fudging TILET BOWL LIKE WE OWN THE fudging PLACE. I WILL NEVER WALK IN THERE SCARED, FUUUUUUUCK THEM!!!!

ME AND MY FRIENDS JACK AND DANIELS ARE HERE TO SAY

COME ON YOU SPUUUUUUUUUUURS!

I don't give a fudge about 4-4-2 or whatever. RVP's goal won this contest last term.

He don't play for them no more.

Everyone needs to stop being a pussy and man up! THIS IS THE DERBY! THIS IS US! WE CAN NEVER BE SCARED! WE MUST MARCH INTO THEIR fudging TILET BOWL LIKE WE OWN THE fudging PLACE. I WILL NEVER WALK IN THERE SCARED, FUUUUUUUCK THEM!!!!

ME AND MY FRIENDS JACK AND DANIELS ARE HERE TO SAY

COME ON YOU SPUUUUUUUUUUURS!

:ross:
:lol:

There defence is fudging pish ! so we must get at them from the off...AND KEEP GOING AT THEM NON-fudging STOP !!!

A nervy 2-1 win for me, \o/

11/1 your cash,

tumblr_mdkrx1zvPA1rdl7kro3_1280.jpg

1:45 sounds great...no need to go to sleep. We're at 4:45am in California...pretty much the worst...miserable if you don't sleep, no way to get a full rest in if you do. But we'll be in the pub with bells on (special thanks to Danny Coyle's for always opening for Spurs!). COME ON YOU SPURS!

ok so my team for tomorrow...

---------------------Friedel---------------------------
Walker-------Gallas----------Caulker-------Vertonghen
------------Sandro---------Huddlestone--------------
----Lennon-------Adebayor---------------Bale--------
---------------------Defoe---------------------------

Ade and Defoe will have to work very hard to ensure we are not outnumbered in midfield. I do hope Arteta is missing for them also.

It could be a trio of Wheelchair, Coquelin, Ramsey or possibly Oxdale (I hope not). Cazorla, Podolski and Giroud will probably be the front 3, or possibly Walcott. We insult Walcott a lot but he often does a 'Jenas' for this game.

In short, both sides could have important players missing, I do feel if we had a fit Dembele we could have really bossed them and been an absolute menace on the counter.

ok so my team for tomorrow...

---------------------Friedel---------------------------
Walker-------Gallas----------Caulker-------Vertonghen
------------Sandro---------Huddlestone--------------
----Lennon-------Adebayor---------------Bale--------
---------------------Defoe---------------------------

Ade and Defoe will have to work very hard to ensure we are not outnumbered in midfield. I do hope Arteta is missing for them also.

It could be a trio of Wheelchair, Coquelin, Ramsey or possibly Oxdale (I hope not). Cazorla, Podolski and Giroud will probably be the front 3, or possibly Walcott. We insult Walcott a lot but he often does a 'Jenas' for this game.

In short, both sides could have important players missing, I do feel if we had a fit Dembele we could have really bossed them and been an absolute menace on the counter.

If the rumours are true, this is most likely going to be the team.

The players had no clue what they were doing. We were 2 goals up thanks to a lucky deflection and a dive from Bale. We didn't look like scoring bar from them 2 chances.

Thats nonsense. We hadn't been great but after Ade scored the penalty we had a period where we were all over them. Remember bale wasting a opportunity where it was 2 against 1 and he shot from the left of the box miles over, i said to my brother that we would end up regretting it
and we did!!

It would be great to win the 125th Anniversary game at the Emirates today - our first match against Arsenal was in November 1887 on Tottenham Marshes, which we won 1-0 but was cut short due to bad light as Arsenal got lost on their way to North London.

But I'm not in a very confident mood as our form has been very patchy recently.

I'm going for a 2-2 draw.

Back