• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham *

I have to say though, I'm impressed with football's ability to always conjure up new situations that makes officiating even harder than it's been. Seems to me like the technology is causing more problems than it's solving at the moment.

I have to say though, I'm impressed with football's ability to always conjure up new situations that makes officiating even harder than it's been. Seems to me like the technology is causing more problems than it's solving at the moment.
It hasn't. It's just clarified all those "talking points" or "being hard done by" by the refs. We just notice it more now because of the coverage.

Watch a game from 4/5 years ago and I get you say "could have done with VAR there" a lot.

Kane and Richie should play more together. Richie has great movement and if they develop a good understanding can be quite effective.

was just gonna say Richi has started very well

because he competes the ball over the top is always on too

Why do our players always think they have so much time on the ball. It's infuriating when they are dispossessed every GHod damn time

West Ham have been brick this season. Don’t look great today. Yet we look devoid of attacking threat really.

Back