• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham *

Feel for Richarlison is trying too hard as he knows he will be dropped for another 20 games if he doesn't score 10 goals
Such bad management around him and Son this season
Had a bit of a stinker though.

In the first 10 mins his contribution was a Sissoko special (pass to the linesman), a dummy that went straight to a Spam player and headbutting our own defender.

Feel for Richarlison is trying too hard as he knows he will be dropped for another 20 games if he doesn't score 10 goals

Everything feels very forced with him at the minute. I hope he gets a goal so very much, it's obviously not fatal if he doesn't. I do reckon it'll work out with him but not necessarily in our current system..

Considering most of our first halves, it could have been worse

Think it'll open up in the second half, but Porro/Perisic are obviously solutions if not

Richarlison has been my MOTM so far, hasn’t been the best on the ball but its his work rate thats been second to non, literally chased absolutely everything.

Skipp has been very good.

Richie always gives it his all. That's why it's baffling that he is not getting more game time, but gets subbed on with 5 minutes left.

Richarlison has been my MOTM so far, hasn’t been the best on the ball but its his work rate thats been second to non, literally chased absolutely everything.

Skipp has been very good.
Did you watch the bit when Romero nearly picked up an injury?

Richarlison just jogged back 5 yds behind his man and let him run half the pitch.

Well that wasn’t great but they are probably the worst side I’ve seen this season. Rice either isn’t a 100m player or he needs to leave quick.

Dunno what’s happened Kulusevski. It’s like him and Emerson swapped bodies. Emerson been very good btw. Romero too. The rest…mediocre to decent.

Well that wasn’t great but they are probably the worst side I’ve seen this season. Rice either isn’t a 100m player or he needs to leave quick.

Dunno what’s happened Kulusevski. It’s like him and Emerson swapped bodies. Emerson been very good btw. Romero too. The rest…mediocre to decent.
If someone offers them £40m+ they should bite their hands off and laugh all the way to the bank.

It will probably be us knowing our luck.

Back