• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion***

The time wasting from the whole WBA team, particularly Ben Foster, is predictable and embarrassing. He just booted it 20 yards so he could go and fetch it.

They have 12 men in their box, tough to cut through.
It's weak refereeing! It's so blatantly obvious time wasting! Just get the fudging card out! Instead they will be allowed this all game, and one will get booked in the 85th minute. And then if we score, they will add 7 minutes of extra time for them to equlize.

Well played WBA 50% of the way to snatching a 0-0 draw at home. I feel pity for the WBA fans if this is what they have to watch every week

Davies deserves a goal. How many times has he come close in this and other matches?

Janssen looking huge. He'll be the key in this match, imo. Looking good overall. The goal will come and then the floodgates will open.

3-0 to us.

We've had about 10 half chances where a good shot was blocked after 3 yards, we just need one to deflect wide of the keeper and suddenly we'll look like Brazil 1970. Just need that bit of fortune we earn by battering them for 90 minutes. The ref is really biased towards them, McLean should be off, Foster should be booked for time wasting, freekicks being retaken or not given, frustrating. There should be a rule like you have to have 3 players in the opposition half at all times, otherwise it is just 11 men behind the ball rubbish like this.

I have no idea what Sissoko is supposed to offer the team in a game like today.
No attempted tackles, no interceptions.
Least touches of everyone bar Lloris. Least passes too.

Agree, not been his best match so far. Maybe Son for Sissoko if nothing changes by 55mins

Yes, I was going to mention how poor he was, but I didn't want to sound like a broken record

Little bit of composure needed to tuck the ball into the corer of the goal, beyond Foster. Played v well 1st half. Liked the way we passed the ball.

Better decision making on finishing especially by Dele would help plus perhaps someone dribbling into box or bye line. Go around the massed defence.

Back