• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Watford***

I'm amazed that Watford aren't 10 points adrift at the bottom of hte league. They look cr ap and doesnt seem to be a system there either

I still dont get why we are playing Chelski twice in 7 game or so. That has to be one of the shortest turn arounds from the 2 games in a season. like 5 weeks.

Used to play a team in December and then early Jan

It's not logical

Ever notice that in the cup your regularly get a side your playing in the league next game

I'm amazed that Watford aren't 10 points adrift at the bottom of hte league. They look cr ap and doesnt seem to be a system there either

Oh how I remember just before this fixture last season, their fans were talking about beating us and mounting a Top 4 challenge

Chances of getting a 5th feel when Winks came on for Alli given it means two CMs sitting deep in addition to 3 CBs. That said, Son could have had a hattrick in the second half

Back