• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland Match History 1898-2013 (Asia Trophy)

Hudds gives it away 25 yards out…1-1. Shocking defending.

and locals celebrating wearing Arsenal shirts in the crowd… mongs

Hudds gives it away 25 yards out…1-1. Shocking defending.

and locals celebrating wearing Arsenal shirts in the crowd… mongs

Do you remember when Gooners used to say that we were not their rivals any more, and it was Man Yoo. LOL. Changed now haven't they.

Half time. Bit dire due to the pitch. Nobody having a shocker though. Gomes been a bit dodgy. Single error from Hudd causing their goal, well worked goal for us through Walker.

Most importantly no injuries, which is a bit surprising considering the pitch.

Hoping we can win this, just because i'd rather we play City than South China FC.

Even game so far. Very annoying goal to let in, but although that was a horrible mistake by Hudd, he has definintely been our best player otherwise. Some lovely passing, and he also looks lean and fit. I really hope he will play a role for us this season. He's got qualities that no other player in our squad possesses.

Obviously not the easist game to judge much by due to the conditions, but Ade has done alright. His touch is good, which is not always the case. Dawson has done the old-fashioned defending well, and Walker has got up the right flank well a couple of times. Good to see him actually picking out a man with his cross for a change for Sigurdssons goal.

Lennon, Dempsey and Sigurdsson have all had rather quiet games. Rose is doing alright. Caulker seems to be the one struggling the most with the conditions. Misjudged the bounce a couple of times. Parker has been quiet.

I am not watching, but from the comments, it sounds like one of those many non-descrip games from last season. Anyone impressing?

Back