• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Queens Park Rangers, Sun 24th Aug 2014 ***

once again a Hoddle back 3 embarrasses themselves at the Lane

You clearly didn't see much of his reign then mate? The same back 3 that had us 4th at Christmas (when we were a lower mid table side), the players ran out of steam after going all out for the league cup that year (thanks Les!), but that was some of the best football i've ever seen at the Lane. There are a whole host of reasons it didn't work out for Glenn here, not all his fault or anything like it.

sorry i know thats OT but if people keep spouting sh1t about glenn's time at spurs i'm going to keep on having to correct them!

Sticky keyboard time !

What a very enjoyable half. Cracking stuff. Lets not sit back now. I want a real drubbing !

You clearly didn't see much of his reign then mate? The same back 3 that had us 4th at Christmas (when we were a lower mid table side), the players ran out of steam after going all out for the league cup that year (thanks Les!), but that was some of the best football i've ever seen at the Lane. There are a whole host of reasons it didn't work out for Glenn here, not all his fault or anything like it.

sorry i know thats OT but if people keep spouting sh1t about glenn's time at spurs i'm going to keep on having to correct them!

agreed one of the main reasons was we missed out on a young scott Parker who would have given some steel and energy in the middle of the park.

Well I'm sorry but despite wanting him to succeed more than anyone before and since, and I do agree we played some nice football, all in remember from the last season was 0-2 at home to Emirates Marketing Project on Good Friday, 1-3 Fulham, 0-3 Southampton and 0-4 Blackburn. All at home! That was when I held my season ticket absolutely awful.

Lads, what's happened to Chadli?? When did he become a footballer? Holy crap!!

He was good in the Europa League last season, against Benfica he was man of the match for me. Needs time to get use to the pace of PL but imo he is one we should keep.

Sublime half of football, can't remember the last time we played so well in possession. Lovely to watch, you just gotta be smiling at that!

Well I'm sorry but despite wanting him to succeed more than anyone before and since, and I do agree we played some nice football, all in remember from the last season was 0-2 at home to Emirates Marketing Project on Good Friday, 1-3 Fulham, 0-3 Southampton and 0-4 Blackburn. All at home! That was when I held my season ticket absolutely awful.

mate his time was up then I completely agree, but this was a completely different spurs then, little money and he was promised 15m to buy players if we got in to europe (a lot then), he did the right thing getting quality experienced players in to get the league cup, its a shame les choked in the final otherwise this whole story would have been different. He was given barely any money that summer to stregthen and we were left with an even older squad a year later (when those results you mentioned happened in the second half of the season).

but this is for another thread.

Chadli is a striker more than a midfielder.
Ade is a striker but wants to be a midfielder.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Fapatalk

Back