• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur v Qarabag *** 26/9/24 at 8pm.

My wife's having early contractions as we await the birth of our first child. I'm refraining from asking her to keep things tight for the next couple of hours...
For our firstborn, the wife started early contractions and then the visiting midwife nurse type person said it was fine and to wait, so we waited and they went on and on for hours so we eventually went to the hospital and they said to chill out and we waited all that day and the next day and then she was induced, so you have PLENTY of time. It seems imminent but trust me, it is BOOOOOOOORING waiting in a hot hospital room with a moaning wife.

As ridiculous as this request is, can someone ping me a link to radio commentary of this game?

Ideally one without me having to sign up to any flimflam. Thanks

For our firstborn, the wife started early contractions and then the visiting midwife nurse type person said it was fine and to wait, so we waited and they went on and on for hours so we eventually went to the hospital and they said to chill out and we waited all that day and the next day and then she was induced, so you have PLENTY of time. It seems imminent but trust me, it is BOOOOOOOORING waiting in a hot hospital room with a moaning wife.
We were at the hospital 24 hours ago, sent home at 4 am. Waiting for things to escalate again

Back