• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Preston *

Couple of quick thoughts watching this:

1) is a new RWB gonna solve our attacking threat? So ponderous going forward across the board I can't see it being so substantial it changes what we're watching

2) Sess ain't gonna cut it - honestly don't think he's even PL quality. I wanted it work as did so many others but we need to accept it won't

3) Is Sarr injured? Gone from best player in NLD to nowhere

4) Should we really be spending £45M on a new RWB where we have several options and not just put it towards a CB? Sanchez looking woeful out there

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

We’ve been good. Dominated the ball. Just missing a bit of cutting edge but they’ve just sat in so hopefully they’ll tire to open it up.

That said, it just takes one poxy goal for them and we could be sending for Harry to get us out of the hole.

Most of them have played well. Been impressed with Tanganga and Son the most. Sessegnon looks like he’s won a competition to play for us and is terrified of making a mistake.

We've actually moved the ball better and quicker than I expected. But it's the same reoccurring problem over and over again, we lack any form of creativity, and Sess is terrible at crossing! Play Pericic as WB and replace Sess with Danjuma.

I don't think he's regressed, I just don't think he's got any better, this is the player he was when we signed him imo

I know its different level, but I thought he had got some of his mojo back at Hoffenheim(?), but since he returned from loan he has had a few decent games at best. Looked decent in the opener this season v Southampton, bright now, he would struggle to get in the Preston team

We’ve been good. Dominated the ball. Just missing a bit of cutting edge but they’ve just sat in so hopefully they’ll tire to open it up.

That said, it just takes one poxy goal for them and we could be sending for Harry to get us out of the hole.

Most of them have played well. Been impressed with Tanganga and Son the most. Sessegnon looks like he’s won a competition to play for us and is terrified of making a mistake.
We haven't. It's been slow, eventually get the ball out to the left and lose it. Rinse and repeat.

Wonderful opportunity to showcase our iconic brand of patient, two-touch football. All credit to the chaps. They're showing such consistent application. If they can't walk the ball into the net, they're at least walking it into the final third. All to sleep for in the second half.

Back