• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Preston *

I feeling like I am watching next weekends game already. The home team in White/Navy Blue struggling to get out of their half, the away team in blue with all the play

Wonder if Sess practices/trains/gets coached at dangerous crosses? How to strike a ball, body shape and areas to hit.

As a wing back it’s pretty much one of your main jobs. Been nice to see some consistently threatening deliveries.

Away days were brilliant. I am more gutted we can get away tickets anymore
Agree with this. Used to be a season ticket holder before I moved away from the area , I only went to 3 away games but they were a great laugh. Something about being the smaller number but making the more noise.

I remember the last time we went to Preston. This guy sat in with the home fans takes his coat off to reveal an Arsneal top, once spotted he got absolutely crucified by the Spurs fans, needless to say the coat was back on in no time

Thing about Sanchez is that he looks like a good defender loads of the time, right before he fudges up.

Agree with this. Used to be a season ticket holder before I moved away from the area , I only went to 3 away games but they were a great laugh. Something about being the smaller number but making the more noise.

I always found you seemed to 'bond' better with the guys sat/stood around you far more than a home game too. Met some great characthers back in the day

Back