• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Preston *

First half was same old story. Once we scored tho it was like the shackles were off and looked a bit more fluid.

The frustration is the pace we start at and move the ball at.

Let’s hope this sees us find a bit of form as we move on.

Comfortable win, Son scoring, Danjuma scoring on his debut, Skipp looking good since he's come on, Kane rested, good weekend.

Arsenal out too. Home wins for Brighton and Derby wouldnt go amiss. We can forget a Reading away win, that's never gonna happen

Very impressive performance. Patient when we had to be, looked fairly solid throughout and scored three good goals.

Based on the last week, looks to me like Conte is placing priority on shoring up the defence.

Doubted Conte when I saw the line up but fair play. All of them, perhaps Sess excepted, played pretty well.

Sonny obviously gets the plaudits.

Very impressive performance. Patient when we had to be, looked fairly solid throughout and scored three good goals.

Based on the last week, looks to me like Conte is placing priority on shoring up the defence.

Doubted Conte when I saw the line up but fair play. All of them, perhaps Sess excepted, played pretty well.

Sonny obviously gets the plaudits.
Sessegnon really was a disappointment

Hope Gil sticks it out and gets some game time rather than go out on loan. He offers something different.

It's an admirable sentiment but he really does need to be playing regularly to advance his development. That and a solid off-season with a rigorous gym regimen to gain the heft and strength needed for the hurly-burly of the Premier League.

Back