• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v palace - **

B#gger. I forgot about Schlupp. There's the other Palace scorer tonight. I suppose at least Sam Johnstone is on the bench so he cant have a stormer against us

You still making trips over to the games? Still cant believe we bumped into each at the CL final showing

Yes, I need my head examined. Was there on Sunday. Dry NYE to get a flight to Stansted at 6.30am. Miserable day. Going to the NLD as well. Starting to question my sanity…

Yes, I need my head examined. Was there on Sunday. Dry NYE to get a flight to Stansted at 6.30am. Miserable day. Going to the NLD as well. Starting to question my sanity…

Keener than i ever was. Hats off to you. I used to hate driving back up the M1 and M6 after a defeat, I can only imagine what it feels like flying back to NI after a game like Sunday

We will lose tonight .... he will get sacked. Im not even going to bother with this brick

true, these players look devoid of any confidence. The only thing i'm hoping for is some kind of rebound from that fking disgraceful showing at the weekend.

Kane staring brilliant... 2 long balls played towards him, he didn't even try to contest either of them.

It really is like watching another player when watching Kane nowadays, he literally doesn’t move, close down and just watches balls bouncing around him.

Back