• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v MILLWALL ***

Good play by the team. Only complaint for me - Janssen should be playing. I expect him and Wimmer to get time in this match. That said - it has been a pleasure watching the team. Winks and Eriksen causing Millwall and game watchers to fall into hypnosis with the tempo and ease of the game.

Good play by the team. Only complaint for me - Janssen should be playing. I expect him and Wimmer to get time in this match. That said - it has been a pleasure watching the team. Winks and Eriksen causing Millwall and game watchers to fall into hypnosis with the tempo and ease of the game.

Why? Do you think he gives us a better chance of winning the game than Son and Alli leading the line?

Son is such a good player to have in the squad. Yes his first touch can be loose but what a finisher. We will need him with Kane likely to be out.

Decent first half, but blighted by the Kane injury. Hopefully we get some positive news on him soon
Him walking off himself is an encouragement. Probably precautionary - had this been the final, I think he would've bandaged up and played on.

We've looked slow and sloppy at times, but have the two goals. We are beyter than them, so what we need now is concentration, and we should be through. But let one in, and it's squeaky bum time again.

We're obviously a few classes above these dirty clams but the goal aside Son was awful. Really awful. He barely control a pass in the entire half and then bang - wonder goal. Funny old game.

Good to see Clemence in the crowd.

We're obviously a few classes above these dirty clams but the goal aside Son was awful. Really awful. He barely control a pass in the entire half and then bang - wonder goal. Funny old game.
He wasn't awful. His first touch was not good at times (perhaps because he lacks some match sharpness like Trippier who has also appeared sloppy), but his movement has pulled the Millwall defence around. His finishing is superb as always.

Janssen needs some game time now. We are in full control.

Alli been on the edges of the game and Son showcased himself in one moment. Terrible control then amazing goal.

He wasn't awful. His first touch was not good at times (perhaps because he lacks some match sharpness like Trippier who has also appeared sloppy), but his movement has pulled the Millwall defence around. His finishing is superb as always.
He was. Miscontrolled the ball and slowed the attack repeatedly.

We would most likely have scored with him on the pitch. But that is an 'if'. I expect him to have some game time in the 2H.

I don't think that ifs, buts and probablies work. Poch did the right think in putting on the player who gave us the best chance of winning the game. You can find time for run outs once you have put the game beyond doubt.

A) I wanted to see a full strength side, and I'm a bit disappointed. However, Eriksen on for Kane (instead of, say , Janssen) was the right call.

B) We did give away the ball unnecessarily a couple of times, and there have been a couple of occasions where I felt like we were slipping into the complacency or aimlessness that will kill us if we let it fester.

C) Despite all that, we're a class above. Their forward runners are a bit nippy, and Atkinson's letting the game flow so they'll get a relatively free hand to be a bit nigglier in the second half - but I felt like we've shown that we're on a different level overall. Davies has done well down the left providing width, Eriksen's been conducting things since his introduction, Wanyama's been his beastly self, Verts has been solid and Winks has been alert, silkily smooth on the ball and hungrily committed off it. Toby's been a bit off, but hasn't been troubled - ditto Dier. Trippier's had some off moments, Son's been up and down in a typically 'Sonny' way, although his goal was a bloody peach, Alli's been a bit patchy and Vorm's had nothing to do.

The key now is to prevent them getting easy set pieces around the box, and to keep them penned back like we largely managed in the first 45. They'll try to bomb forward a lot more, so it's our task now to keep complacency at bay and see this one out. Come on, lads. First FA Cup semi since 2012 awaits.

Janssen needs some game time now. We are in full control.

Alli been on the edges of the game and Son showcased himself in one moment. Terrible control then amazing goal.
We are only 2 goals up and we are Tottenham. We need to keep our strongest side out there.

Back