• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool Sunday 31st August 1330 KO***

Liverpool team: Mignolet, Manquillo, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno, Henderson, Gerrard, Allen, Sterling, Sturridge, Balotelli

Liverpool subs: Jones, Enrique, Toure, Can, Markovic, Lambert, Coutinho

Is that a bit more conservative than their normal selection?

We realy need to beat these clams and not just beat them but demolish them the way they demolished us twice last season. I want us to bend them over and **** them without lube. 6-1 Spurs

A little strange that Lennon and Naughton aren't on the bench, especially if Holtby is leaving.

Surprised at Holtby and Townsend instead of Lennon and Paulinho, maybe injured?

Last edited:
big game from ade.. he needs to really bully the centre halves. Lovren has looked dreadful so far and Poch will know his weaknesses.

I think if we score first we'll win.

I'd go for 3-1 to us. Adebayor, lamela and chadli. Bib-lotelli for them.

New defence for them, cant imagine they have all played together before and Moreno went to sleep against City. Good chance to put some pressure on them there.

Back