• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool FC ***

Understood. We're saying the same then, a quick diagonal in what I call 'the golden corridor' behind and between FB and CB. Yes. I agree. I think our inability to do this has seriously hampered Sonny recently beyond even his fatigue issues. Of course to your point of over-commital, I'd have even hap[pily settled for faster passing and bravery through it; I believe that was what Ange was screaming about first-half...
Also, going long from time to time means that the opposition can't commit everyone to press up high. When we never go long, there is no penalty for the opposition to press high and well into our own half.

league fixture datestart pos.goalsassistsstart pos.
games​
goalsassistscontr./g
Sunday 13th AugustLWF00
Saturday 19th AugustLWF00
Saturday 26th AugustLWF00LWF10
3​
3​
0.6​
Saturday 2nd SeptemberCF30
Saturday 16th SeptemberCF00CF21
14​
5​
0.9​
Sunday 24th SeptemberCF20
Saturday 30th SeptemberCF10
Saturday 7th OctoberCF00
Monday 23rd OctoberCF11
Friday 27th OctoberCF10
Monday 6th NovemberCF00
Saturday 11th NovemberCF00
Sunday 26th NovemberCF00
Sunday 3rd DecemberCF11
Thursday 7th DecemberCF00
Sunday 10th DecemberLWF12
Friday 15th DecemberLWF00
Saturday 23rd DecemberLWF10
Thursday 28th DecemberLWF01
Sunday 31st DecemberLWF10
Asian Cup
Saturday 10th FebruaryDNS01
Saturday 17th FebruaryLWF00
Saturday 2nd MarchCF10
Sunday 10th MarchCF12
Saturday 16th MarchCF00
Saturday 30th MarchCF10
Tuesday 2nd AprilCF00
Sunday 7th AprilCF01
Saturday 13th AprilCF00
Sunday 28th AprilCF10
Thursday 2nd MayLWF00
Sunday 5th MayCF10
Not sure if it's clear on a phone, but if you scroll across you can see Son contributes 0.6 goals or assists per game from LWF, and 0.9 from CF. That also equates to 0.3 goals per game from LWF, and 0.7 from CF.

Not sure if it's clear on a phone, but if you scroll across you can see Son contributes 0.6 goals or assists per game from LWF, and 0.9 from CF. That also equates to 0.3 goals per game from LWF, and 0.7 from CF.
He's clearly better at this stage of his career in the middle. I suspect some think we will get the old school buccaneering Son back if he's played on the left again, but sadly that just isn't going to happen. He just doesn't have the physicality for it anymore.

Was he not playing off the left when he scored last weekend?

Richalison came on and played up top.
At that stage of the game yeah he had moved to the left but the goal itself actually came from him taking up a central position.

He's clearly better at this stage of his career in the middle. I suspect some think we will get the old school buccaneering Son back if he's played on the left again, but sadly that just isn't going to happen. He just doesn't have the physicality for it anymore.
Declining physicality but also more targeted now that he's our main goal threat. Still has that burst of speed but needs to receive in space to start his run, something he's given much less chance to do these days. Opponents are crowding him more knowing how deadly he can be given space but also how easy he is to dispossess. It's like taking candy off a baby.

Declining physicality but also more targeted now that he's our main goal threat. Still has that burst of speed but needs to receive in space to start his run, something he's given much less chance to do these days. Opponents are crowding him more knowing how deadly he can be given space but also how easy he is to dispossess. It's like taking candy off a baby.
They aren’t crowding him
They just aren’t moving from a low block

They aren’t crowding him
They just aren’t moving from a low block
H'mm, not sure. We've been coming up against the low block for years but don't recall him being surrounded anyting like as much as he is nowadays. Maybe I need to watch more closely to work out what's really going on.

He's clearly toilet at this stage of his career in the middle. We need a centre forward, and Son is not a centre forward for Spurs nor South Korea.

He plays on the left, he plays on the le-e-e-e-e-e-ffft, Son Heung Min, he plays on the left.

He's clearly toilet at this stage of his career in the middle. We need a centre forward, and Son is not a centre forward for Spurs nor South Korea.

He plays on the left, he plays on the le-e-e-e-e-e-ffft, Son Heung Min, he plays on the left.
Maybe he doesn't play at all?

Lukaku isn’t out of contract
He has at least a year left
They are trying to sell him for his amortised value according to the talk in Italy £37m
I don’t see an English player going to Saudi myself.. but we shall see

Hall is £24m as they already have the £4m loan fee
I think… they will bank that in this seasons numbers

My bad transfermarkt had his contract with roma expiring this summer. Read it as chelsea.

Back