• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool FC ***

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Night before the game and no OMT, sums up the current malaise I feel

Anyhow, not sure why we're bothering to play as no chance we're getting anything other than another limp performance and defeat

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Dragusin
Sarr Bentacur Maddison
Johnson Richy Son

3-0

I know it's smalltime, but if we get points out of this, that is their season over.

That would put a smile on my face.

I've got no faith in us right now however, and their entire game plan is hoofing it into the corner, which seems to cause us trouble 50 times a game.

Also doesn't seem to matter who plays. But I hope Lo Lo starts. Just cos, well it's something different. I say I'm not gonna watch but probably will and turn off by then 22nd min as we could well be down by 2 or 3. 2 of them goals set pieces.
It's good seeing into the future

Night before the game and no OMT, sums up the current malaise I feel

Anyhow, not sure why we're bothering to play as no chance we're getting anything other than another limp performance and defeat

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Dragusin
Sarr Bentacur Maddison
Johnson Richy Son

3-0
What game? There is no game on Sunday!

Woke up feeling optimistic

Then saw this

Thanks

3-0
Where does the optimism come from?
Stadium we rarely do well at, team totally off form. Yet another occasion where we don't show up beckons, would love to be proven wrong but I think the 3-0 prediction is about right.

I appreciate there's an element of damned if you do, damned if you don't for managers in press conferences, but it'll be interesting to see how the players respond after Ange's comments. Those that have been marked out as not really the kind of players we need are possibly not really going to go the extra mile - EL or ECL doesn't make a huge difference if they aren't going to be around for next season...

We can't replace the entire midfield so it'd be lovely if the likes of Sarr / Biss / Bentancur could at least show the odd moment of being comfortable on the ball, all the above looked as technically astute as Royal the other day.

We rarely just lose one game and then bounce back so we? A point would be brilliant here but a lose makes it 4 in a row, even with a tough fixture list that's pish poor. Going in to these games I remember having hope as we'd done pretty well against the better teams but evidently the hope was misplaced, leaking goals like we do you don't stand a chance at this level. It's as good a day as any to turn it around though, with Liverpool not quite at their best.

As poor as Pool have been. They will no doubt find form today. And Salah will remember how to shoot and Nunez will be clinical. Then they go back to cack the following week.
Jackson can't score for toffee. But yet has scored 4 in 2 game against us.

Add into the mix VAR and ref will give us nothing as Sky will bang on about the disgusting decision in the reverse fixture. We will need a miracle, all our attacks to go in first time round, and all the stars to align to get anything out of this.

But miracles do happen......

Don’t really have any high expectations, but wouldn’t be totally shocked if we pulled off a surprise. They’ve been only marginally better than us and their title charge is already over.

Our midfield has been woeful lately so it seems time Skippy gets a run. Hope to see Richy up front again too.

I reckon we will get 6 points from our remaining 4 games and finish 5th. In that prediction there is a 0 from this one though...

Their defence is a shambles, but our attack is gutless.

If we could string some decent attacking moves together, I'd be confident of getting something out of the game.

As it stands I think our lack of attacking fluency and our own defensive frailty means we probably get a slapping today.

Hope I'm wrong.

My expectation is that we turn up, look nice and tidy in spells but never really worry them and get beaten soundly by 2 or 3. Its what we've done there fairly regularly as long as I've been watching football.

Won 4 times at Anfield since the Titanic went down.

Won once at Stamford Bridge in 34 years.

Won once at Woolwich in 30 years.

fudge me.

The key is making sure that we don’t let them win a corner.
Or a free kick. Which means Kulu will no doubt dish up a foul in a great area. And hopefully we will be quicker to react should it hit the post, and the people closes to it are not Son or Pierre

Back