• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City ***

Bizarre, a game that was so nervy 20 mins ago, you now want it to go on for another 10min
They have had the stuffing knocked out of them. We got a bit more solid after the break. Wish he would have kept Kulu on behind the front two in the three. 6-2 like amazing. Ruthless. But we all know that was not a comfortable game.

Joint top though. I can only hope that we will find a gear at some point. The right blend. We all want a slightly more fluid style. And not sitting back. Let's see.

That was way too many goals to concede, although tbf one was a pen and the other a worldie with 2% chance of going in. We still aren't playing as well as we can, but we're doing what we have to do: limit the opposition to low quality chances and create better chances ourselves.

Really? He has been a positive this season and Son has been poor, I would say its a reminder to Son that he needs to keep his level week in week out. Richy has been fine for someone coming to a new club

Yes, I think so.

Energy and pressing is great and totally part of the job, and I agree that Richy has been good and is a great option for squad depth, but being part of that front three requires a goal scorer too.

Rodgers not getting close to the best out of his squad

I think he's a brick manager, but I don't think there is much there to work with either, a squad of highlights players, where was tielemans when we were marauding through at will, how many times did Son pick the ball up in space on the right with Maddison not tracking back to help

Back