• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds United ***

You just seemed quick.to point out that we have seen that front three before, my point being we can wanna see it again. You just seem very matter of fact at times

The post i was replying to said they've been waiting all season to see the starting 3. Was just pointing out they have started together this season. You can want to see it as much as you want. I've got no problem with them.

Would be unhappy if that had been given against us but I’ll take it. Foul all day long.

Good finish though.

Yeah, and this is yet another example of why VAR is crap - no consistency in the rulings. This looked like a foul all day long.

Royal just needs to be subbed, he's just not up to it.

That sitter is hard to come back from!

No coincidence for me that since Conte has moved Dier to the RCB we’ve shipped goals. Dier is better as the central CB. He’s not swift enough to deal with wingers. But uses the extra time the central CB position often affords.

Kulu the difference. Outstanding. Perisic needs to do more too.

Back