• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds United ***

PEH, Royal and Dier need taking off. Dier looks like he's out on his feet, PEH slows everything down and Royal is... well he's Royal...

We have replacements for two in Spence and Biss for Royal and Spence, but none for Dier, unfortunately.

Failure of every management team that didn't sell him to Luton Town or somewhere of a similar level to his skills for eight years running.

We're a team of two teams, the defence is a shambles and there is no protection in front, one of Skipp or Bissouma has to play if we're going with a two in there for me, the gaps are ridiculous.

Dier and Royal I won't even go into cause there is no point

How the execrable Dier still has defenders - any defenders - is utterly beyond me, tbh.

They do a better job defending him than he does at defending for us, ffs.

Abit like with Royal some will blame the attack and the fans before laying any at them. Watch this space

The sad thing is this time we actually played decently in the first half, but still managed to concede the now customary 2 goals. I mean, seriously, what has happened to our defense???

Both of these teams struggle to defend, so why not just at least try outscoring them? Is that a "computer says no" thing in Conte's brain??

We really are a mind numbingly awful side aren’t we?

Special mention to the officials today though: 3 goals, several injuries, time wasting = 2 mins added on; further time wasting during added time = blow up bang on 2. Classic.

I used to feel sorry for Sissoko because he was so unbelievably bad. It seems we have a new Sissoko. Moussa turned it round (in my humble opinion). Well, a bit anyway. Can this bloke? My mind cannot comprehend how terrible Doherty and Spence must be in training to not be able to get into this side.

The sad thing is this time we actually played decently in the first half, but still managed to concede the now customary 2 goals. I mean, seriously, what has happened to our defense???

Could be 0-3 down imo. We’re so weak on the ball, reckon that as bad or worse than the defence.

Couple of moments of poor defending aside we've been good. Best first half in ages.

Need the next goal, need to shore it up a bit at the back, but mostly we just need to take a couple of chances. Quite positive about this second half.
We have okayed well
Missing some final touches and some woeful defending

Couple of moments of poor defending aside we've been good. Best first half in ages.

Need the next goal, need to shore it up a bit at the back, but mostly we just need to take a couple of chances. Quite positive about this second half.

I actually think we'll score next half, but it makes zero fudging difference with Dier and Royal at the back - the clown show that will never stop giving.

Get Biss on for PEH, get Spence on for Royal, and pray as hard as possible that the ball goes nowhere near Eric goddamn Dier.

Back