• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford **

Eric Dier is awful, as is PEH. With Forster starting and Tanganga it’s all not good enough. We should have been awarded a penalty but I feel that that would only have been a temporary joy. Brentford are the better team here.
Might be a blessing in disguise when Dier and Peh can't hide behind the efforts of Romero and Bentancur.

Also Royal is better than Tanganga.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

We were the same before the WC

Well exactly and it's literally the same for everyone involved. Also this would be a continuation of games players would be playing anyway

Our issues is too many poor players and poor windows (pre conte) catching up with us and loyalty to, frankly, players who are not good enough....cough cough...Dier, Tang

Makes me laugh re reading that Romero is considered a liability....never change Spurs

You really could not make it up could you? Dier under no pressure what so ever gives away a corner and then more rubbish defending from the corner and we are 2-0 down. If we come back with this 11 on the pitch I will be amazed

Back