• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Asteras Tripolis, Thurs 6th Nov 2014 ***

Harry Kane is now joint top scorer in the Europa league proper with 5 goals. (Unf his 2 goals in the qualifier don't seem to count).

Townsend doing well now on his natural wing. Why can the fans see it - or is it too dinosaur for the supposed footballing cognoscenti ? Lamela needs to step it up or I would bring on Soldado for him. Dembele and Stambouli controlling the midfield.

Does Lamela know he doesn't have to do a trick every time he gets the ball or do we pay him by the flip flap?

We've been so poor, no movement of the ball no tempo.
Townsend did well down the left and got us two goals from nothing.

Yes Andros should play on the left. My big fear is we flog him and he gets played in that position and rips it up.

Nope, your big fear is that you go for a half time wee at Spurs and Big Dave drags you into a cubicle for a 30 minute "cuddle".

And you enjoy it.

Townsend doing well now on his natural wing. Why can the fans see it - or is it too dinosaur for the supposed footballing cognoscenti ? Lamela needs to step it up or I would bring on Soldado for him. Dembele and Stambouli controlling the midfield.

Haven't most people been saying play him on the left? (If we're going to play him)

Does Lamela know he doesn't have to do a trick every time he gets the ball or do we pay him by the flip flap?

you have to love players who try the extravagant....that said it needs to be drummed into him that we need an end product and also he needs to understand there is certain times when it is not appropriate..

Do you remember utd fans getting sick of a young C Ronaldo??? calling him a one trick pony with no end product??? If we can coach Lamela the right way and get into his head I think we will have an incredible player at our disposal.....I just hope we can coach the best out of him like Utd did for Ronaldo.

We've been so poor, no movement of the ball no tempo.
Townsend did well down the left and got us two goals from nothing.

What?? We've played well, lots of pass and move - final pass coming up short a few times denying moves in behind...

you have to love players who try the extravagant....that said it needs to be drummed into him that we need an end product and also he needs to understand there is certain times when it is not appropriate..

Do you remember utd fans getting sick of a young C Ronaldo??? calling him a one trick pony with no end product??? If we can coach Lamela the right way and get into his head I think we will have an incredible player at our disposal.....I just hope we can coach the best out of him like Utd did for Ronaldo.

Unfortunately for every Ronaldo there is a Nani!

Haven't most people been saying play him on the left? (If we're going to play him)

We are agreeing for once! It is the AVBs and Pochs that favour inverted wingers while ordinary fans don't as it makes everything too crowded.

Ha ha that was like a hot knife through foam.

Our defence is as rigid and watertight as ... oh my GHod they are through again!

Back