• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v ACF Fiorentina***

Is it just me or did it look like the keeper wasn't even trying to get to the ball on Mason's goal? He kept his hand close to his body instead of stretching for the ball...
True. Mason didn't hit the post, it was comfortably inside the post from a tight angle, and Mason didn't curl it, it was pretty straight. yet the keeper barely tried for it. I think he was wrong footed a bit as he's been facing Lamela, so was expecting a double triple bluff instead of an Englishman just kicking it into the net. Smart finish. Good player.

My USA commentators said Mason was a defensive midfielder!

Good lad Davies! Would have been embarrassing had he gone down (like all of those Italian pussies would have)

Has been comfortable, I've not been worried at all... but it is gonna be a completely different game in the second half as they MUST score, nothing to lose, they will go crazy and we need to stand strong AND not dive in as they are going to fall down and writhe at every opportunity.

The ref will have some big decisions to make, was that a penalty and a sending off or a Fiorentina player being a diving cundt? The latter, natch. The ref could well decide this. Could have given us a pen for handball early doors too.

Dare I say Mason's finish reminded me of a certain French pundit.
Frank Lebouef? I was watching a film the other day and suddenly Frank Lebouef was there playing a doctor or something, really bizarre. Didn't know he tried acting.

Frank Lebouef? I was watching a film the other day and suddenly Frank Lebouef was there playing a doctor or something, really bizarre. Didn't know he tried acting.

ha ha... I was thinking mr va va voom... cant remember Lebouef ever showing that grace of movement.

Back