• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC vs stoke

If nayenezgani was a Stoke player, who would he be?

• Total voters
I think Alli's finding himself this game myself, can see him scoring. Hazza? Sadly yes...knackered. I would really think of packing him off to the Bahamas for a week after Wednesday...solid week off, recharge the batteries with some sunshine and rest...

Has he not just had a kid as well?, all those restless nights.

Son's Spurs career was summed up by that performance - bright, energetic, gets a goal (like he nearly always does) with a smart finish...but also just a second or so behind or ahead of his team-mates in terms of chemistry (making passes that *just* miss them) and decision-making (takes an extra touch a bit too often). The positives far outweigh the negatives, which is why I'm adamant that we keep him (and I remain tempted by the possibility that he gets on the same wavelength as everyone else, which would turn him into a world-beater), but the tradeoff between him and Lamela is that we get less goals directly scored but more unified pressing and passing up front.

Very shaky start, and we still look disconnected in midfield, but we grew into the game as the half wore on. We might see either Sissoko or Janssen come on to stretch the game after the 65th (or so) minute if things stay the same - Alli might be hooked, given that he looked the most shaky of the attacking three behind Kane.

Back