• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Spurs vs Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C.

Spurs Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scrappy game atm. Lots of crap passing from both sides. We need to keep it tight for another 10 minutes, and I think they will tire.

Every one of our players should be comfortably winning their battles except Sissoko

You know that it doesn't work like that. Wolves bought well in the summer and have been amongst the best of the rest so far this this season.

Sissoko beats three players.....then effs up the cross on acres of space. Kane choosing wrong option.Poch also choosing wrong option by taking iff Son for Eriksen. Madness.

It is just phases of play, they are two nil down, you have to expect them to up the pace at the beginning of the second half. Survive this spell and we are in a great place.

I don’t mind them having the ball. That happens. It’s how easily we’re letting them through and how sloppy we are in possession that’s the worry.

And Harry shuts me up....get in.

You know that it doesn't work like that. Wolves bought well in the summer and have been amongst the best of the rest so far this this season.
I think it's more that they've done well for a team like Wolves than have actually done well by objective, unfiltered measures.

None of their players are good enough that they should cause us problems without outnumbering us

Back