• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Spurs vs – Ferencváros (A) – Thu 3 Oct 5.45pm UK / 6.45pm Budapest***

Is it just me?

I listened to BT last night for Villa v Bayern and not matter what, everything was so positive about Villa.

Then when its our turn it feels like its hard work for any positivity from the commentators, always looking for negatives

Sometimes I wonder if Hoddle ever played for us, I know he cannot be overly biased but it feels like he is overcritical at times
It's always the same with Hoddle and Joey Deacon Cole too, even Crouchy can't wait to hammer us at every opportunity

Bergval is not getting involved as much as he should, a couple of times he was ball watching when he should have been showing.

Also is it just me or are we waiting for the ball to get to us rather than coming to it? A number of times it seems Biss, Bergval and Sarr have watched the ball come towards them and then had it intercepted due to waiting for it to finish its travel.

With Hoddle I think he just demands a high standard from us
He knows we should be playing better like the rest of us.

Been far too sloppy at times and once again the striker has almost no service, been give scraps. Some good stuff that falls apart in the final third.

Porro was unlucky hitting the post, though. Thought it was a penalty to be honest.

Decent half from us. Bit too vulnerable at the back, but looking good going forward. Though dropped a level towards the end.

Mikey Moore is just such a joy to watch. Just give him the ball... Really impressive half from him.

Lankshear looks a bit lost ....trying to be everywhere but not getting on the end of things.

Moore and Grey doing the basics right. Very good positioning and movement without the ball, always available.

Bergvall - some lovely touches and lots of sideways passes. ...expecting more from him.

Sarr looks confident and moving well to get involved.

Senior players can do more encouraging the young ones. Davies, Romero too quiet and Porro looks angry and pointing a lot, not in a good way.

Back